Ewwwwww, Penn State at it Again

As far as I am aware, there is only two irrefutable lines. One is consent. The other is a violation of rights.

Are we to assign ability to consent to non humans?

Do animals enjoy the same rights as humans?
I don't know, but do you think somebody on the dog's side will take him to court for Rape.
Or do you think it was consensual sex?
We may have another J Carroll type civil case.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
I don't know, but do you think somebody on the dog's side will take him to court for Rape.

Seems more of a master/slave type relationship. I mean, the dog stayed with him all these years, who are we to judge, amarite?

Can't see why this guy would have to slink away. This is PRIDE month. Stand up, be PROUD!

On a side note, maybe Target can add some new toys to its pet section?

It is a great question. The concept of an animal providing consent is interesting. In fact, that notion would be transformational for the farming/food industries, medical testing scientists, and animal owners all over the world.

It is a great question. The concept of an animal providing consent is interesting. In fact, that notion would be transformational for the farming/food industries, medical testing scientists, and animal owners all over the world.

I would have never thought that after eating a Steak that I would have to clarify a statement "That was a good piece of meat" meant after it was cooked. Or a butcher might take offense if asked "How good is that Meat". To someone surprise the Butcher might answer not sure I only had sex with that cow one time you might have to ask Joe in the back.

Instead of a Dog, why didn't he just get a goat.

Reactions: AM64
I would have never thought that after eating a Steak that I would have to clarify a statement "That was a good piece of meat" meant after it was cooked. Or a butcher might take offense if asked "How good is that Meat". To someone surprise the Butcher might answer not sure I only had sex with that cow one time you might have to ask Joe in the back.

Instead of a Dog, why didn't he just get a goat.
People are attracted to what they are attracted to. They can't help it. The man is obviously attracted to dogs. Intimacy with a goat is likely as disgusting for him as the idea of intimacy with a dog is for you.

VN Store

Back