Explosion in Lebanon

......or a fertilizer mix incident.....

Whatever the hell that means

He thinks so. But he only has a video like us at this point.

He thinks fireworks building blew up and then blew up fertilizer which was the big boom but the cloud confuses him.

Ammonium nitrate (fertilizer) by itself isn't going to blow up.

He thinks so. But he only has a video like us at this point.

He thinks fireworks building blew up and then blew up fertilizer which was the big boom but the cloud confuses him.

Gotcha. Can’t get over how big and destructive the blast wave was.

Reactions: NEO
Ammonium nitrate (fertilizer) by itself isn't going to blow up.

He thinks it may have been a complete accident due to fertilizer mix and he said the color is totally wrong for nuke.

He just rule out nuke in his opinion and thinks it was a fertilizer mix accident.

I asked what fertilizer mix incident means and he said think Timothy mcvey.

Damn if this is due to fertilizer holy crap. That stuff is deadly.

You try to buy bulk ammonium nitrate since McVey was a dumbass? It's nearly impossible. My uncle used to buy in bulk for his farm and for our deer lease. He said it got to the point that it almost wasn't worth it anymore.

Standby for Israel blaming. Of course, it is always possible in that neck of the woods.
Oh those articles were probably written even before anything blew up. Hopefully they can move quickly to help any survivors. That was a pretty big blast.

Reactions: tntar heel
It’s 2020 . Covid , murder hornets , cats and dog sleeping together , if you’ve got a pile of old fertilizer laying around in storage or some oily rags piled up in a corner .. you should probably clean that sh!t up this year .

Ammonium nitrate/fuel oil mix is used as explosives every day. All that blasting you heard over in Foxland over the last few years, ANFO. AN will explode without mixing with FO but it takes a hot trigger.

Most frustrating ish I’ve ever watched. Being completely terrible is easier to watch than 3rd and Chavis.
I remember listening to my dad laugh at UT during those moments. Hes a Bama fan and I was too young to recognize the lies or subtleties. "3rd and Long, our offense has them right where we want them".

Ammonium nitrate/fuel oil mix is used as explosives every day. All that blasting you heard over in Foxland over the last few years, ANFO. AN will explode without mixing with FO but it takes a hot trigger.
I was going to say.....AN will definitely blow up without fuel.

It looks more like this one. More humidity here like in Beirut.

Reactions: tbh
If that was nuclear I'm inclined to think it would have leveled that white multistory building near the blast. That large building is still standing.

Reactions: BigO95

VN Store

Back