Fantasy Baseball Questions

I think my fantasy prospects might beat my fantasy regular team head to head. Kinda depressing.

I'm really interested to see how slick Profar is at 2B.

Josh Rutledge is a 20/20 guy right now.. Didn't take a roster spot for 4 years to get there. I don't own Rutledge and don't want to but category juice is attainable everywhere. Fact is profar is a much better real life player than fantasy asset, imo. However I think he'll peak out closer to 30 HRs, which would be a big deal along with a .290 avg as a SS. Just not willing to pick him up now for the 2017/18 seasons.

I mean, I don't disagree with any of this. However, Rutledge as a prospect wasn't in the same league as Profar.

I've got him through next season for $1. I don't anticipate him staying longer than these two weeks, but I'm hopeful he will stick and play well.

Heyward and BJ Upton placed on waivers in my league today. Got to think those guys will get hot at some point this year. My waiver # is 6, hopefully they fall.

Heyward and BJ Upton placed on waivers in my league today. Got to think those guys will get hot at some point this year. My waiver # is 6, hopefully they fall.

Use it on Heyward first but I doubt he falls that far. Upton shouldn't be fostered unless you can afford to let him sit on the bench for a while.

Segura short term, Myers long term...

It's a keeper league but my OF is Bryce, jacoby, cargomez.. My SS is alcides

I feel like I should pull the trigger. Wil the thrill is my guy but he does K and that park suppresses power.. Pretty torn here

It's a keeper league but my OF is Bryce, jacoby, cargomez.. My SS is alcides

I feel like I should pull the trigger. Wil the thrill is my guy but he does K and that park suppresses power.. Pretty torn here

Ellsbury? Dude is straight S-T-ruggling right now...

Since Hanrahan went on DL, I picked up F. Liriano just hoping he could give me something. WOW. Hope it lasts

It seems that Pittsburgh is the place where once dominant arms go to be born again.

Jonathan Sanchez would be an exception, but I don't guess he was ever dominant.

I'm in a league with 15 keepers. Everyone has a few prospects locked down but me. Billy Hamilton and Byron Buxton are still available. Are either worth a bench spot at this point?

VN Store

Back