FBI Thread

This should be on the news cycle for 2-3 years minimum - correct?

BREAKING: FBI Official Involved In Trump-Russia Witch Hunt To Plead Guilty On Corruption Charges (trendingpoliticsnews.com)

russia-brady.gif

So are we going to talk about the event in Henderson Tennessee that looks like an FBI execution of a disabled Veteran? Or is that a Nah? They still won't say what this was about.

If everything is on the up and up why won't they release the reasons?

Reactions: AM64

Local Police Silent After FBI Kills Tennessee Man in His Home​

The Henderson Police Department (HPD) provided no update when asked Monday by The Tennessee Star about the August 16 killing of a local man at the hands of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

The Star’s inquiries went unreturned in the case of Theodore Deschler, who was killed after the FBI raided his home. HPD did not mention the incident on its Facebook page at all. Neither did the official Facebook page for Chester County, which is used by the Chester County Sheriff’s Office.

According to Deschler’s family, the FBI still has not informed them of the events leading up to the fatal shooting.

“There’s three up front and two on the sides they broke out…they were shooting flash…smoke grenades,” Russell Deschler, the brother of the victim, reportedly said. “We believe they broke the windows of the garage so they could shoot. Because if you look, that chair they moved from back there and they were standing on the chair when they shot.”

Local Police Silent After FBI Kills Tennessee Man in His Home​

The Henderson Police Department (HPD) provided no update when asked Monday by The Tennessee Star about the August 16 killing of a local man at the hands of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

The Star’s inquiries went unreturned in the case of Theodore Deschler, who was killed after the FBI raided his home. HPD did not mention the incident on its Facebook page at all. Neither did the official Facebook page for Chester County, which is used by the Chester County Sheriff’s Office.

According to Deschler’s family, the FBI still has not informed them of the events leading up to the fatal shooting.

“There’s three up front and two on the sides they broke out…they were shooting flash…smoke grenades,” Russell Deschler, the brother of the victim, reportedly said. “We believe they broke the windows of the garage so they could shoot. Because if you look, that chair they moved from back there and they were standing on the chair when they shot.”

they need to at least provide the warrant. That would be a huge, and I am pretty sure legally required, first step.

Reactions: AM64 and Vol737

State Senator: FBI Did Not Inform Local Authorities Before Killing Henderson, Tennessee Man in Raid​

According to a Tennessee state senator, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) did not inform relevant local authorities that it would be conducting a raid in Chester County that resulted in the death of a Henderson man.

“I’ve been making some inquiries since I learned of it,” State Senator Page Walley (R-Savannah) told The Tennessee Star Tuesday. “I’ve been on the phone with the Chester County Sheriff’s Department, and the Henderson police. “Neither the sheriff’s department or the Henderson Police Department were informed by the FBI until after the event.”

It remains unclear why Deschler, reportedly a 100 percent disabled veteran, was shot and killed on the scene. It also remains unclear why the FBI raided Deschler’s home in the first place.

State Senator: FBI Did Not Inform Local Authorities Before Killing Henderson, Tennessee Man in Raid​

According to a Tennessee state senator, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) did not inform relevant local authorities that it would be conducting a raid in Chester County that resulted in the death of a Henderson man.

“I’ve been making some inquiries since I learned of it,” State Senator Page Walley (R-Savannah) told The Tennessee Star Tuesday. “I’ve been on the phone with the Chester County Sheriff’s Department, and the Henderson police. “Neither the sheriff’s department or the Henderson Police Department were informed by the FBI until after the event.”

It remains unclear why Deschler, reportedly a 100 percent disabled veteran, was shot and killed on the scene. It also remains unclear why the FBI raided Deschler’s home in the first place.

Ok to me, 100% disabled means he is paralyzed from the neck down or has lost most of his extremities. If that is true I would be very interested to see how the FBI could justify shooting him.

Feds are targeting vets as suspected white supremacist terrorists. It's just that simple. The corrupt in DC have made up their story, and they are sticking to it.

A 'Lethal Threat': Why the Far Right Sees More Scrutiny Than the Left

FBI redneck recruits covering their faces like Antifa are out there dressed up like a "white supremacy" group chanting hate slogans & trying to churn up the hate level which is a top priority for the Biden/Harris admin wanting to manufacture the look of the false race division they want to happen in America. Joe Biden is always calling the MAGA republicans are the ones for the problem but it's Joe Biden & his admin's policies that's causing the problems w/people not getting along.

Reactions: tbwhhs
FBI redneck recruits covering their faces like Antifa are out there dressed up like a "white supremacy" group chanting hate slogans & trying to churn up the hate level which is a top priority for the Biden/Harris admin wanting to manufacture the look of the false race division they want to happen in America. Joe Biden is always calling the MAGA republicans are the ones for the problem but it's Joe Biden & his admin's policies that's causing the problems w/people not getting along.

The FBI and all the other fed bureaucracies need to be ripped out of liberal havens and be planted in the middle of nowhere ... from the top down to the cleaning staff. Let (or force) them learn something about life. Not even talking like moving the FBI headquarters to Huntsville; I mean out in the middle of nowhere, so they have to figure out how things work ... where food, power, water, etc actually come from. If they die from lack of knowledge, that's a positive, too.

CIA & FBI .... same as one another these days to create domestic terrorism on conservatives so Biden can point saying the right are radical hate groups promoting racism. But it's actually the Biden admin alphabet groups that's secretly doing all this. Most conservatives have jobs & children to attend to & have no time for this chit.

Screw that

Oh hell no! Because this was so good for the country the first time around. These asshats can’t be trusted to run a lemonade stand without corruption.

VN Store

Back