Fentanyl Now Leading Cause of Death For Ages 18-45

The thing is -- this "epidemic" has already got a highly-effective vaccine entirely free of harmful side-effects. It's called parenting.

That has gone by the wayside.

It's like this...and it happens more than people would admit. an epidemic within itself:

My oldest nephew is a herion addict. clean now for several years with a very good job I hooked him up with and working local up here and out of our GA hometown where he was a police target. He got on it after a hand surgery when he was young after the Oxycontin ran out. took him till his later 30's and most of his parents savings and a good chunk of his grandparent money to stay clean. Been in jail several times and is legally a non-violent felon. Granted, alot of todays youthful heroin users came out of hte "OXY" users cause it is so much cheaper. But, who was parenting that addiction you ask...2 pothead parents that would send him to get their weed cause he's already got a record if anyone gets caught buying. Many parents in their age group are still toking on weed, and trying to teach their kids to say no. It doesn't work. Thankfully for my own self, I never had an urge to put weed or hard drugs in my system to check it out. I feel like I read my son pretty well and that his body is still pure at 29.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
this is just what happens when you get a country addicted to oxycodone then start a witch hunt on prescribing doctors and pull the rug out from under people who would otherwise be using significantly less fatal analgesics

You can thank the pain clinics and doctors violating their oath by issuing unwarranted prescriptions to their junkie cash paying clients for that. And a special thanks to the doctor that didn't educate my nephew on the addiction rates to Oxycodone after his operation and how to address coming off it. So, when that prescription ended, along came heroin.

Reactions: Tnslim1
You can thank the pain clinics and doctors violating their oath by issuing unwarranted prescriptions to their junkie cash paying clients for that. And a special thanks to the doctor that didn't educate my nephew on the addiction rates to Oxycodone after his operation and how to address coming off it. So, when that prescription ended, along came heroin.
They do have treatment centers but yeah the Dr should be sued

They do have treatment centers but yeah the Dr should be sued

He's been in several treatment centers and one working half way house with a mentor. He ended up conquering his demon on his own.

I don't know about laced but it is much cheaper to buy off the street than the dispensary
That is different than the claim you made a couple of minutes ago

They are buying cheaper weed which is laced

Surely if laced weed is such an epidemic it's been studied and documented. Otherwise I'll just think it's people buying seeds and stems off the street because it's cheaper than the govt regulated stuff

Surely if laced weed is such an epidemic it's been studied and documented. Otherwise I'll just think it's people buying seeds and stems off the street because it's cheaper than the govt regulated stuff
?

Check out a few ghettos in Illinois and get back to me

VN Store

Back