Fentanyl Now Leading Cause of Death For Ages 18-45

That is different than the claim you made a couple of minutes ago

Surely if laced weed is such an epidemic it's been studied and documented. Otherwise I'll just think it's people buying seeds and stems off the street because it's cheaper than the govt regulated stuff

Back in the day they would dip cigs or joints in LSD. Lacing is more dangerous than the real thing A very talented Engineering student at GT from my town fried his brain off one laced marlboro and ended up begging for pills and food, homeless and ousted by his family, behind McDonalds. He had alot of conversations going on with invisible things around him.

Reactions: tntar heel
You agreed with the poster claiming they are buying laced weed then said you don't know about laced. Your argument is all over the place
Also why should a drug that was classified as a controlled substance , weed, be legal ?

Lol it’s not a myth. We see it every week in the ED
Have you ever tried to smoke opioids? It is not economically feasible to lace weed with fentanyl. It doesn't just burn into an ingestible smoke like weed or tobacco or cloves. Youd have to soak the bastard.

Lots, like I said there is no cure for life
So you've just accepted the crime that surrounds alcohol as inevitable?

Lots of crime around tobacco as well. We had a tobacco warehouse and thieves drive a truck through the wall to access and steal millions worth of product.

Lots of crime around tobacco as well. We had a tobacco warehouse and thieves drive a truck through the wall to access and steal millions with of product.
if theres a commodity that people want a lot, and its capable of "falling off a truck" theres crime around it

Lots of crime around tobacco as well. We had a tobacco warehouse and thieves drive a truck through the wall to access and steal millions worth of product.
Oh well

That's ridiculous when we have the model already played out 100yrs ago. Prohibition increased the crime surrounding the substance. Those in favor of the bans look like idiots in history
I’m only saying legalizing weed doesn’t stop the crime around it

VN Store

Back