Film study of da ducks

Tenn has a chance if we run for 200+ yards and is +2 in T/O margin. Anything less and it's a 20 pt loss at best. We don't have the depth to defend UO's offense, so we have to keep them off the field and run the clock. I'm hopeful we will play well, but realistic that this game is 2,000 miles away against the #2 team in a loud stadium.

Reactions: 1 person
I think the most honest Tennessee fan would admit that Worley is not a "world" beater. There is a thread her calling for Dobbs, a true frosh, to start. Let's just say he is what he is. He doesn't make bad decisions but his arm isn't always the best.

There were threads calling for Dobbs and Ferg before they ever got on campus and before Worley ever took the field. The existence of these threads is not an indicator of Worley's talent. Lol

Welcome UO fans. You guys were awesome to chat with before the storm hit Neyland, literally. Here's to a good, competitive game, with no injuries. Beat Kiffin 120-0.

Thanks.

I watched the VA/OR game on DVR last evening. It was scary and eye opening. They are good. They are damned good. They are quick, fast, and bigger than I expected. Those teams always seem to wither under the size and speed found in the SEC. Well, that team compares favorably in speed and is about as big.

One thing that I did notice is that their offensive linemen take about 1/4 of the plays "off." On about half the plays all of them are involved. On the other half of the plays, the right side will just stand around if it is a play to the left and vice versa when it goes right. That gives them about a 25% rest. That could be a big key in pursuit for the linebackers if they can key off the linemen. The defensive line away from the play is not significant because they can't catch up anyway! They are that fast.

The QB is bigger than I thought but not quite as mobile as in recent years. He is also not very accurate when passing the ball. That might help the Vols since they don't tend to be very close to a potential receiver!

The bottom line is that UT will have to play the best game they have played in several years to avoid a thrashing. If so, they have a chance! GO BIG ORANGE!

the quarterback for the ducks before mariota was darron thomas and he ran the 40 in about 4.9. mariota runs it in 4.4 and has much better agility. last year he was the second leading rusher on the team with just under 800 yards. this year he already has 235 yards on 9 carries for a whopping 26.1 ypc average. thats probably better than at least half the starting running backs in the country bro.

That's a bold statement. The best CB tandem in the nation? Then why did Virginia get so many yards on you?

IF you can really run 8 in the box the whole time, then why did Virginia get 124 yds rushing and 174 passing? 298 yds of offense doesnt sound like the best CB tandem or even close to the best defense...

Against Virginia??? Who went 4-8 last season in the ACC and is a bottom feeder in that conference?

the ducks dont care how many yards are gained, but whats on the scoreboard at the end of the game. if you have the most points at the end of the game you get 1W. if you dont you have 1L.

RED ZONE BABY RED ZONE

VN Store

Back