Fire Josh Heupel?? What?

Rocky Top T

Watching Dave Hooker show today (got nothing better to do). That goofus named Caleb said... If Vols don't win 12 games this year, Heupel should be fired. How stupid can you get? Go watch for yourself, start at the 8.20 mark.

No thanks. Don't want to reward stupidity with clicks and views, heh.

Go Vols!
exactly thats clickbait 101... these people oftentimes say silly crap like that just to get people to listen to them. For Huepel to get fired at this point for one season he would have to have a complete meltdown. If the Vols win 12 games this year regular season CJH should be crowned King of TN for life.

If your name is "Caleb", odds are you haven't been on this planet long enough for me to take anything you have to say seriously.
Caleb is a named mentioned at least 30 times in the Bible (Deut 1) so, I dont believe you can tell the age or maturity of someone by his name alone.

Watching Dave Hooker show today (got nothing better to do). That goofus named Caleb said... If Vols don't win 12 games this year, Heupel should be fired. How stupid can you get? Go watch for yourself, start at the 8.20 mark.
I mean look at the guy…. I literally have no idea why hooker has ever had him on.. must have some pics or something on him

Reactions: Rocky Top T

VN Store

Back