Fire Josh Heupel?? What?

Every one of our rival teams calls our offense a gimmick. If our offense is a gimmick then every offense is a gimmick.
I guess if using tempo to get the defense confused and using wide sets to confuse DBs and create matchup problems is a gimmick than so be is. But I am all for it. It seems really smart and so far, really effective. We took a step back last season but it wasn't to my surprise. I love and appreciate Joe but he is not an elite QB. Nico is about to absolutely crush it.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
10 wins should be minimum/doable in the regular season with this team. If we only win 9, I’ll still be good with Heup. I want a playoff run as bad as anybody, but we need stability.
Yeah, hopefully we are over our double secret probation and Sankey will allow holding to be called on our opponents from here on out. We had a pretty good year considering the lack of live game no calls that cost us a couple of wins.

He wasn’t being g serious with the comment man. C’mon. That guy (Caleb) is actually really knowledgeable. He’s just saying he thinks this should be the best team Heupel has had here by a country mile. A lot of it has to do with Nico.

This offense is absolutely electric when you have a great qb. We all saw what hooker did. And I think Nico will be just as good. He’s got a similar running ability but a much stronger arm and is incredibly accurate and quick with his throws. Realistically, he should have been the quarterback all year. No question about it we would have a better year had Nico played more. But, Heupel obviously chose loyalty and team chemistry over talent at QB and who are any of us to question that logic.

Watching Dave Hooker show today (got nothing better to do). That goofus named Caleb said... If Vols don't win 12 games this year, Heupel should be fired. How stupid can you get? Go watch for yourself, start at the 8.20 mark.
It is a scientific fact that listening to mind numbing rubbish will destroy brain cells.

Yeah, hopefully we are over our double secret probation and Sankey will allow holding to be called on our opponents from here on out. We had a pretty good year considering the lack of live game no calls that cost us a couple of wins.
Please stop with the dumb holding call conspiracy BS.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
If you're watching, reading, reading about, thinking about, or listening to Caleb Calhoun, you've already lost about 50+ IQ points. The guy is a total moron loser. Stay away from mister 'Tennessee Football'....also the idiot that calls the team 'Rocky Top', as though there was such a team.

Last edited:
I watched @ 10 minutes of that show somehow one day. I stAyed for the last 5 out of sheer amazement. TN has just beaten Izzo and MSU in an exhibition game and DK had that monster poster dunk. Hooker and some other douchebag were literally trashing TN basketball, the TN fanbase, Barnes, an exhibition game, and anything and everything to do with it.
I thought "Who in the UT fanbase could watch this ludicrous trash". It was absolutely horrible whether you love or hate UT. Unbelievable.

Watching Dave Hooker show today (got nothing better to do). That goofus named Caleb said... If Vols don't win 12 games this year, Heupel should be fired. How stupid can you get? Go watch for yourself, start at the 8.20 mark.
There are certain elements of our fanbase who convince themselves each new coach is General Neyland. Then, they get mad over time as even successful coaches can not live up to their unrealistic expectations. I don't expect it to be a majority or anything but if we win 8-9 games again next year, the legion of miserables will grow, even though we'd have killed for 8-9 wins a year not very long ago.

Reactions: Rocky Top T
That’s the “True Vol Fan”

Honestly I’ve been hearing this stuff my whole life.

We haven’t won a SEC title in 26 years nearly I’m happy just with 9 and 10 win seasons at this point and not having 4 straight losing seasons like we did from 2010 to 2013. Also cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Yeah I saw that.Caleb says a lot of stupid things.

That show is kinda like Finebaum, Fox News etc. They say outlandish stuff to get people to tune in. Entertainment purposes only.

That goofus named Caleb said... If Vols don't win 12 games this year, Heupel should be fired.

Caleb
translates to: dog like.

No surprise.

10 wins should be minimum/doable in the regular season with this team. If we only win 9, I’ll still be good with Heup. I want a playoff run as bad as anybody, but we need stability.
I agree with you. Sure I would like to win all of the games, but realistically, I would say 9 minimum wins in the regular season would be satisfactory, we do have a pretty tough schedule. I think we can tell a lot about our team in the Okl. game. I feel if can win that game, 11 wins is a very good possibility in the regular season.

Same “Caleb” responsible for those atrocious, slide-show articles on some site. No thanks.

VN Store

Back