Fire Josh Heupel?? What?

Watching Dave Hooker show today (got nothing better to do). That goofus named Caleb said... If Vols don't win 12 games this year, Heupel should be fired. How stupid can you get? Go watch for yourself, start at the 8.20 mark.
hearing that literally gives me AIDS

Agreed, I’m middle age and I didn’t see Calebs, aydens, bradens, etc…unti lately. Nothing against those names but they are usually around 25 years old.
"Noah" is another name I see more and more now, too for youngsters. Just because it's a name from the Bible, doesn't mean it can't be trendy.

Reactions: Flipdaddy
It’s not unfair at all lol. Saying something like that is idiotic unless he’s being sarcastic.
I'm not saying that it's not a bad take just that it's unfair to ignore more context. If you keep listening he says Huepel has done an A- job in 3 years and really thinks Tenn is winning 11 games and him and Nico are made for each other.
Again, bad take, yes, but I understand why he said it. He's really high on Tenn and Huepel. I think he feels this is Heuepels year to win big (not because it's simply year 4 but many reasons) and if he doesn't win big with Nico this year and/or next year he's not the guy with McIntyre.

For this to even be a thread is just pathetic. Whoever started it is either wanting attention or is just a pure idiot that knows nothing about football. My first and last post in this nonsense thread.

"Noah" is another name I see more and more now, too for youngsters. Just because it's a name from the Bible, doesn't mean it can't be trendy.
May be the parents, who may be Christians, want a Biblical name for their children. Nothing wrong with that....I hope...

Problem is there are almost as many unrealistic fans as realistic at least on VN….
Idk. Heupel has kind of redefined expectations. Idiots just take it to extremes.

The problem with a team like ours is we’re good, we could be great even but many a thing can go wrong in a football season. You’ve got a young qb that can have an off day and boom you’ve lost a game maybe you should’ve won. An injury to a key player here or there and your whole season is down the drain. We don’t have the depth to just plug someone else in there at QB or along our Oline like Bama, or Georgia. Getting to the point where our starters are quality starters and our depth is getting there but young.

Watching Dave Hooker show today (got nothing better to do). That goofus named Caleb said... If Vols don't win 12 games this year, Heupel should be fired. How stupid can you get? Go watch for yourself, start at the 8.20 mark.
You can’t fix stupid……..

Reactions: Rocky Top T
Yeah. I watched this episode earlier and thankfully they had Josh Ward on (from Swain's show). He had to set them straight several times. They're tough to listen to.

So tired of hearing about this "system" BS.

We're a run first team that uses the run to set up explosive plays. Is that not what most football teams try to do? CJH just seems a little better at drawing up explosive plays and exploiting matchups than most, so it's labeled a gimmick because haters. I can't wait until next season.

So tired of hearing about this "system" BS.

We're a run first team that uses the run to set up explosive plays. Is that not what most football teams try to do? CJH just seems a little better at drawing up explosive plays and exploiting matchups than most, so it's labeled a gimmick because haters. I can't wait until next season.
Every one of our rival teams calls our offense a gimmick. If our offense is a gimmick then every offense is a gimmick.

Nah the guy is a moron and they are just trying to get attention. He is a hooker.

Reactions: Rocky Top T

VN Store

Back