First black stripe is off!

Absolutely brilliant. Butch gets it.

(What is the black stripe for? I have no clue. I thought our color was orange. Rabble rabble.)

I agree with everything in this post. I too don't know what the stripe is all about. I will begin paying attention to the football forum again in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.

Someone explain what this is? Is it just for freshmen?

Reactions: 1 person
This idea is brilliant. Butch is going to win big here

I agree that the idea is a great one. However, I am not sure if the later is a result because of the idea. I hope you are right.

Let's just say it is a huge step in the right direction of changing the culture on the hill.

I have enjoyed all of the news coming from K-Town since arrival and I am a fan. Let's just hope it translates to wins in the very near future.

I agree with everything in this post. I too don't know what the stripe is all about. I will begin paying attention to the football forum again in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.

Someone explain what this is? Is it just for freshmen?

Yes, freshmen only. They have to earn the Orange stripe. Once they have, their mentor removes the stripe and it's replaced with an Orange one.

Reactions: 5 people
If this is what Adidas has done with the new helmet, we really need to revisit this whole Adidas vs Nike conversation.

CBJ gets motivation, thank you Cam Sutton for getting hustle and dedication.:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
If he wins, this will look really smart. If he loses, it will look like a goofy orange ceramic dog

Reactions: 4 people
If this is what Adidas has done with the new helmet, we really need to revisit this whole Adidas vs Nike conversation.

2928543-524906464-Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

If he wins, this will look really smart. If he loses, it will look like a goofy orange ceramic dog

I think it's smart no matter what. The young guys are earning their spot on the team. The dog was just something to trip over and break a hip

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back