'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

I really don’t understand the On3 industry ranking…that has him ranked as the # 92 overall prospect, while he respectively ranked by each site as:
On3: 148
247: 103
Rivals: 190
ESPN: 130

So how is his composite higher than any of the actual ranking? This is no knock on Bates by the way. I just don’t know what I’m missing.

Reactions: Ericvol2096
I really don’t understand the On3 industry ranking…that has him ranked as the # 92 overall prospect, while he respectively ranked by each site as:

So how is his composite higher than any of the actual ranking? This is no knock on Bates by the way. I just don’t know what I’m missing.

My guess is he has the 92nd highest average score of all recruits for the 4 sites combined.

They take On3 and 247 and weight them 35% each then give 20% to Rivals and 10% to ESPN then add it all together to each player then rank them in order.

He has no site that has him really low and is high in the two with biggest weight so that’s why overall when you do all that math he’s 92 overall.

Man, this kid is just a baby when it comes to coverage, getting by with athleticism and length. Balling, too, in big playoff games. Gets some big time coaching from Banks and Martinez and works, the sky's the limit. Killing it, recruiting in the last week or so. Am I counting my chickens before they've hatched ?

Easy - ESPN am that Tom Luginbilll Dinosaur are completely disregarded

VN Store

Back