'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Have to say this is one that it's fair to criticize the staff. We should have by all means held on but have lost in the final 3 days. Obviously we didn't play the NIL game with this guy, sounds like LSU bought him over us

Have to say this is one that it's fair to criticize the staff. We should have by all means held on but have lost in the final 3 days. Obviously we didn't play the NIL game with this guy, sounds like LSU bought him over us

It's fair to criticize a staff with a current top 10 recruiting class because a recruit chose to go to another school? GTFO with that stupid sh

“Held on” when LSU’s been the favorite since before this board knew his name? Your troll game’s weak, son. Disappointed in your effort level. 😏

It's fair to criticize a staff with a current top 10 recruiting class because a recruit chose to go to another school? GTFO with that stupid sh
I don't think this class is finishing in the top 10 the way it's trending top 15 probably

Reactions: WOKI

I always like the NIL cop out. “We didn’t pay him enough!”

73p6.gif

Maybe he just chose the school with a history of putting players in the nfl at corner instead of coming to a school that just had one of the worst pass defenses in the country. The only way the staff can land kids like this is to show actual improvement in the secondary. When you play well kids will come.

Maybe he just chose the school with a history of putting players in the nfl at corner instead of coming to a school that just had one of the worst pass defenses in the country. The only way the staff can land kids like this is to show actual improvement in the secondary. When you play well kids will come.
that db coach isn't there anymore he's at florida though, plus we just had a corner go in the 2nd round 2 years ago. ik this staff had 1 one year, but he still credits wm with helping him get there

I really don’t think the pass defense was as horrible as the numbers say. Yes, Bryce Young and Spencer Rattler played awesome and shredded the defense. But Tennessee also averaged close to 24 ppg in the first half. The vols essentially made the teams HAVE to throw to catch back up.

It’s like that rule in baseball when you have a big lead…back the outfielders up and don’t let anything get over your head.

I could be wrong completely, but just seems a little skewed.

Now 3rd down pass rush and subsequent 3&9 conversions…don’t get me started lol

and we won't get kids like this if we aren't paying at least a lil bit more
That's a parodic response. Better just to say you're upset at something you fear but that hasn't happened yet. When the imagination projects an alleged cause of an imagined future event, just look at it do that. 😂 No need to share it. It's not information. Remember, you just watched it spring from your imagination. It's a source of wonder, if you think about it.

That will be $199. It's actually worth something. 😂

VN Store

Back