'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Average recruit ranking is second behind Georgia in the SEC, third in the nation. You could’ve concluded your sentence with “I don’t think”.
I'm not criticizing the coaching staff's recruiting, but what's your source for that? Here are 247 Sports team rankings for 2024 sorted by average recruiting rank. They have us at #8 in average recruiting rank right now (#5 in the SEC), and Georgia is #2 both nationally and in the SEC (not #1).

1690220783959.png
1690220882347.png

Attachments

• 1690220843985.png
    1690220843985.png
    207 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: V_O_L_S
How else can you get click bait and $9.99?

I’m not blaming anyone, I just think there’s going to be an adjustment to the new recruiting paradigm. You’ve already seen some people hint around that it’s harder to trust info these days (even first-hand info).

It would be nice to see “Tennessee made a big late push” on one of these recruits we weren’t considered a favorite for and win. Such is the life of recruiting. Always a rollercoaster.
Well, that might be the story in two days, who knows? Same with the Holman deal, as you know. Head to head with LSU in recruiting battles in two sports at the moment!

Reactions: KptVFL
I'm not criticizing the coaching staff's recruiting, but what's your source for that? Here is 247 Sports team rankings for 2024 sorted by average recruiting rank. They have us at #8 in average recruiting rank right now (#5 in the SEC), and Georgia is #2 both nationally and in the SEC (not #1).

View attachment 565218
View attachment 565222
More than one source, looks like he used Rivals which has us as 2nd SEC and 3rd in Nation

Average recruit ranking is second behind Georgia in the SEC, third in the nation. You could’ve concluded your sentence with “I don’t think”.
According to which site? Per 247- Bama has the highest avg rating, followed by uga then us in the sec.

Gotta do what we can to get him here. We really need a dude like him in the secondary, would really suck to miss after all the momentum we had with him

(Not to mention…… I really don’t want to hear from the “staff can’t close!!!!!!” people again)

VN Store

Back