'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

just gotta keep winning on the field, we’ll start winning more of these type of battles sooner or later.

Tyler Byrd? I wouldn't call him elite, and he played WR here.

#9 CB, #12 FL, #103 National ranking. Identical to Cai Bates on CB and national ranking. Having the benefit of revision....no, he was not an elite pickup.

Maybe he just chose the school with a history of putting players in the nfl at corner instead of coming to a school that just had one of the worst pass defenses in the country. The only way the staff can land kids like this is to show actual improvement in the secondary. When you play well kids will come.
School or coaching staff? LSU has a different coaching staff.

Except the ones they do.
I know his post was sarcasm but we have some of the biggest drama queens on here that look for something to be pissed off about. Great week last week. Still may have a good week this week. Will get a late surprise or two closer to Signing Day and there will be new names that come up once HS ball starts in a few weeks.

I know his post was sarcasm but we have some of the biggest drama queens on here that look for something to be pissed off about. Great week last week. Still may have a good week this week. Will get a late surprise or two closer to Signing Day and there will be new names that come up once HS ball starts in a few weeks.

I think we are gonna see some good players pop up in the fall. And also we can’t forget about the portal.

Maybe the rational majority on here should offer psychological support to those folks EACH AND EVERY TIME they fall prey to the gloomy bug. Might cut down on the repackaging of their stances on a daily basis.

I wondered about this. LSU is a DB factory for the NFL. Stings if true but it’s hard to fault the kid for the decision. Senior seasons gonna open up a hand full of good prospects for us. We’re getting there.

I enjoyed these posts from the LSU board talking about Bates and someone shared AP’s post there so they read the thread…

It’s crazy how much every board looks a like. A mod makes a pretty neutral post, and immediately the board goes into chaos about how their school can’t close and the class is imploding.

it looks awfully familiar.

Its funny they say the same thing we say, half of it is “wow we cant close” and the other is all trash about how the other school paying 😂

VN Store

Back