'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Db recruiting has been fine the last few years. Not worried but continue the overreacting.

Defensively overall it's been fine...mainly because the edge talent we brought in.

But i don't like that Duncan and Robinson from 2022 are now expected to become major contributors at DT come 2024 season.

We're missing too much.

Reactions: Voluble2
He's asking if LSU paid more in NIL money.

Probably did IMO. I don't think it's always money but when it comes down to team teams being equal I'd guess it could be a deciding factor. This staff has said it's not going to get in a bidding war for a recruit. I'm guessing with many of these recruits that we're missing on at the last min are other teams raising their bid and the VOLS are not playing that game. The coaches seem to have a number for a kid and they lay it out up front what his NIL value is and they stick to it. JMO
It was mostly about the money part. But the money that made the difference is not going to the player. People around him pushed him to LSU.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Really wanted this dude bc he has a cool name.

We’ve now missed on a Ronan and a Cai. That’s a shame. But we do have a Boo and an Edrees in the class so can’t complain too much. Jeremias is an underrated name as well.

Reactions: WOKI and Maxwell865

VN Store

Back