'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Don’t care what anyone thinks . Brian Kelly is fake and trash. There I said it. Not mad . Just giving my honest base opinion that no one asked for hahaha.

This kids announcement made it clear LSU could sell their successes getting DB’s into the NFL and that was his hot button. We played Hyatt and other WR to NFL card and won big last week. We need to find CB talent who are prioritizing playing time.

Reactions: SuzyVol
So we should never call ourselves WRU again

We really shouldn't. No one thinks of Wide Receivers when they think Tennessee. Our best receiver in the past 11 years plays RB in the NFL. We've had 3 wide receivers drafted in the first round this century and one of them killed a guy drunk driving so we don't really claim him.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He really has no motivation to do anything but sheep out totally for LSU after the fact. What good comes from saying anything glowing about any other school once you've locked in with another?

Thank you. This would be the equivalent of standing up at your reception and naming another girl that you thought about marrying. Why some people don’t get this is puzzling.

Do you think Hobbs will get some playing time at DL this season or redshirted? Also would like to see West and how much he has improved this season upcoming!!
I think he’ll get snaps throughout the season (depending on others health and development). Losing plenty after this one…need the next ones up ready.

Reactions: knoxvol52

4eb4233e24acad96da4343520b217287.jpg

Idk squat about recruiting I listen to all of you great fans, but I wonder IF we close well enough whether a couple guys we were close with might reconsider as we get closer to NSD. 🤷🏻‍♂️ thoughts?

I mean IF we start pulling in some studs couod we flip a couple like Bates and the 5 star Arizona DE?

VN Store

Back