'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Not an all surprised he is going there. He originally picked LSU over us and FSU and I think he is more interested in the NIL$ rather than a place where he can prepare himself for the NFL. It is hs life and he, like all of us, will live with our decisions. Some are good and some are not so good.

They never do when they are pushing Tennessee. I seriously can't think of one recruitment where this type of quote was made on Tennessee's side.
Any you probably won't. It is how the fan base that lost out on the recruit is placated.
You and I follow Tennessee so we view it from that angle.

Any you probably won't. It is how the fan base that lost out on the recruit is placated.
You and I follow Tennessee so we view it from that angle.
Ive just never seen "Well, he liked X school but people around him were pushing Tennessee". But like you said, exposure is limited. Seems we just get bridesmaided a lot.

Not to open a can of worms but I wonder on some of the kids we are constantly coming in second place on
If It’s not UT is not competitive on the NIL but we’re not willing to compensate friends and family
It seems we hear about the player loves us but his handlers push him in a different direction
Just a thought

Not to open a can of worms but I wonder on some of the kids we are constantly coming in second place on
If It’s not UT is not competitive on the NIL but we’re not willing to compensate friends and family
It seems we hear about the player loves us but his handlers push him in a different direction
Just a thought
It’s been hinted at a lot that we wont bid for players, we give them the initial offer but let then walk if they come back saying a different school offered them more

Just a thought
good thought.

VN Store

Back