‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

Most of the chatter on Gator boards (from people who are usually pretty good at predicting these things) have posted that they think he ends up at Tennessee.

Maybe there is FSU hatred bias kicking in, but I don't think so.

There is also a feeling from some folks that Tennessee really turned up the heat after losing the other prospect to Miami.
Thanks for the info.... what's going on in Gainesville? What's the feeling of the new coach from the fans?

Most of the chatter on Gator boards (from people who are usually pretty good at predicting these things) have posted that they think he ends up at Tennessee.

Maybe there is FSU hatred bias kicking in, but I don't think so.

There is also a feeling from some folks that Tennessee really turned up the heat after losing the other prospect to Miami.
Hum……;)

So at least being outbid on Francis means we have a little bit more to spend on other guys like Simmons and maybe Sham or Ramil.

Since we can’t afford everyone like Miami is right now, I’d definitely be okay with Francis’ bag being spread out among our remaining O-line targets.

We need some elite DL

@peaygolf no kidding? I'm just staying calm.
View attachment 470564
Fly was awesome. I got to watch him play in the little red barn, I was 9 years old. All of Clarksville was trying to get in to games. Folks were getting turned away at several games. I have never seen a gym so packed. People were on the floor around entire gym a foot away from the boundaries. It was a crazy time during the Fly era.

VN Store

Back