‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

Fly was awesome. I got to watch him play in the little red barn, I was 9 years old. All of Clarksville was trying to get in to games. Folks were getting turned away at several games. I have never seen a gym so packed. People were on the floor around entire gym a foot away from the boundaries. It was a crazy time during the Fly era.
Flys open....

Yes. Now my Clemson friend is saying their guys are saying Hunter isn’t a lock for them either due to how that whole situation played out. Whoever used them rushing him to their advantage may have gotten it to work!
Was hoping that was going to start backfiring on Clemson sooner than later.

But he’s going to FSU apparently according to my cousin who works there, you can take it for what’s it worth no reason to get mad

But he’s going to FSU apparently according to my cousin who works there, you can take it for what’s it worth no reason to get mad
If your cousin works there and is actually giving out this kind of info to people who will run to the internet with it right away, then I venture to believe he’s not gonna be given that kind of info for much longer.

Reactions: GenRRN and drvenner
If your cousin works there and is actually giving out this kind of info to people who will run to the internet with it right away, then I venture to believe he’s not gonna be given that kind of info for much longer.
. We text occasionally during football and recruiting season he works in the athletic department. He is a good honest dude he said if Norville doesn’t win 9 games this season then he’s gone and that FSU might try and hire Urban

VN Store

Back