‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

I haven’t had this account very long but when I signed up I didn’t have privileges to post. Signed in a couple days ago literally for no reason and realized that I did. I don’t think I am a troll but if posting eye emojis makes me one I guess. Feel good about this one if Ap is saying 50-50 that’s all. FSU is not Ohio state or Bama rn
I feel like your 2nd to last sentence is a fib. Therefore your 👀 is more than just a guess. Between you & @peaygolf my hopes are all the way up… dadgummit!

Things change……quickly. There is always a reason too. ;)
I’m thinking either he wasn’t a take if we landed Mauigoa and Sham, or maybe more likely that it was his choice for some reason, if we landed both of them. Since FM is going to Miami, he hopped in the boat quickly.

Reactions: Ericvol2096
I’m thinking either he wasn’t a take if we landed Mauigoa and Sham, or maybe more likely that it was his choice for some reason, if we landed both of them. Since FM is going to Miami, he hopped in the boat quickly.
I sure don’t have any inside info like so many do but I feel we need to sign several more quality linemen, especially on offense. It make the whole thing go.

b90fc5f23aeb35d45152f60bc3140ac5.gif

Hope he’s not just playing us for a bigger bid from FSU. ClosE this out Spyre and elerbee!!
That is my one fear right now. But, FSU doesn't have the $$'s that some have......

EDIT.......FSU is trying to hold on to their QB from Murfreesboro, so $$'s may be going his way.

Last edited:
I haven’t had this account very long but when I signed up I didn’t have privileges to post. Signed in a couple days ago literally for no reason and realized that I did. I don’t think I am a troll but if posting eye emojis makes me one I guess. Feel good about this one if Ap is saying 50-50 that’s all. FSU is not Ohio state or Bama rn
Welcome Cleve Gas Vol.

(I get it Cle Vegas. Cleveland?)

Reactions: Clevegasvol
A cousin of mine works in the FSU athletic department. He sounded pretty confident talking to him earlier this evening like 80 percent sure he’s a Nole if he isn’t then he is USC bound. We are third on his list unfortunately. You can believe me or not no biggie just going on the inside info I got from my cousin who is a honest and reputable source on all things with FSU athletics especially their football program.

Interestingly enough, Metal, who normally has great info, was 80% confident about Francine committing here. I hope the same 20% that got Metal, clips you too. No offense of course, just want Simmons to be a Vol.

VN Store

Back