‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

Well, Metalvol said we were a “ Hat on the table.” Waiting to see if his opinion changes before I get too optimistic.
There are a lot of posters who don’t know squat but their opinions are taken seriously due purely to the fact that they are on this site more frequently than others. There are also a lot of pessimists/BVS posters.

There are a lot of posters who don’t know squat but their opinions are taken seriously due purely to the fact that they are on this site more frequently than others. There are also a lot of pessimists/BVS posters.
They also post confidently as though they DO know stuff lol.

Reactions: ACvol3
b90fc5f23aeb35d45152f60bc3140ac5.gif
Your really getting good at the gif game!

Just a guess but we allocated our NIL allotment designated for FM to Lucas, Sham, & Ramil?
Most will say that we take all three, but I believe that we take just two of those three. FM would of been great because he brought more versatility and could of played guard. Those three are very good tackles, plus we already have another tackle body in this class. I still bet that Simmons and Sham are our first two choices and Ramil will be the odd man out.

Reactions: ALStateLineVol
Most will say that we take all three, but I believe that we take just two of those three. FM would of been great because he brought more versatility and could of played guard. Those three are very good tackles, plus we already have another tackle body in this class. I still bet that Simmons and Sham are our first two choices and Ramil will be the odd man out.
I figured all 3 were a take and we'd be done with OL.
Thanks,

You take all three. Especially with the chance of Darnell leaving after the season. There’s a question mark next year at both LT and RT. You can as many tackle bodies as possible imo

You take all three. Especially with the chance of Darnell leaving after the season. There’s a question mark next year at both LT and RT. You can as many tackle bodies as possible imo

The OT spot opposite Wright likely will not be a question mark going into 2023 because it will be answered in 2022 by Mincey or Crawford. I’d also love to see RJ Perry come along. He has all the tools. Between those 3, hopefully, you have two good starting OTs and a solid backup for 2023. That way, we’re not relying on freshmen for anything more than depth.

The OT spot opposite Wright likely will not be a question mark going into 2023 because it will be answered in 2022 by Mincey or Crawford. I’d also love to see RJ Perry come along. He has all the tools. Between those 3, hopefully, you have two good starting OTs and a solid backup for 2023. That way, we’re not relying on freshmen for anything more than depth.
This. 100%

Wouldn’t that be nice. To not always have to count on freshmen or transfers.

agreed.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Let's just hope we like the answer, cause I'm not sure we will.

VN Store

Back