‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

Nothing personal, just trying to vet out the trolls and FF (the annoying ones) members that are spewing over into the RF lol
I haven’t had this account very long but when I signed up I didn’t have privileges to post. Signed in a couple days ago literally for no reason and realized that I did. I don’t think I am a troll but if posting eye emojis makes me one I guess. Feel good about this one if Ap is saying 50-50 that’s all. FSU is not Ohio state or Bama rn

I haven’t had this account very long but when I signed up I didn’t have privileges to post. Signed in a couple days ago literally for no reason and realized that I did. I don’t think I am a troll but if posting eye emojis makes me one I guess. Feel good about this one if Ap is saying 50-50 that’s all. FSU is not Ohio state or Bama rn
Some posters use that emoji to communicate they know something good so watch. That’s why he asked.

And you know this, how?
A cousin of mine works in the FSU athletic department. He sounded pretty confident talking to him earlier this evening like 80 percent sure he’s a Nole if he isn’t then he is USC bound. We are third on his list unfortunately. You can believe me or not no biggie just going on the inside info I got from my cousin who is a honest and reputable source on all things with FSU athletics especially their football program.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
A cousin of mine works in the FSU athletic department. He sounded pretty confident talking to him earlier this evening like 80 percent sure he’s a Nole if he isn’t then he is USC bound. We are third on his list unfortunately. You can believe me or not no biggie just going on the inside info I got from my cousin who is a honest and reputable source on all things with FSU athletics especially their football program.
Things change……quickly. There is always a reason too. ;)

watching-eyes.gif
Oh. My.

Not sure how old your info is, but this is way off right now. It's an FSU vs UT battle with Florida in third, USC is not in the picture at this point. It's basically a 50 \ 50 between FSU and UT.

Lucas Simmons is going to be finishing up his final conversations with his finalists on Friday before spending the weekend making his final decision. Tennessee has surged there over the last week to the point that we consider them a strong threat to Florida State. Florida is running third here in our opinion heading into the final weekend.
-VQ

VN Store

Back