Florida game advice.

Milehigh_Vol

I am thinking bout going to the game but I haven't been there in 20 years so idk where to stay,sit,eat/drink. So any help would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

Mods move if this is not the place.

Never been but I heard they love to piss in balloons and wear jorts! Sounds like losers to me even if their team wins the game.

Reactions: 2 people
Great gameday atmosphere..Florida catches a lot of flak for stuff that happens to our fans in the swamp, and yes they do have some fans that can make that experience rough but for the most part it's not that bad if you can stand 99 percent humidity and hope u can get a seat on the west sideline otherwise your gunna burn up. Contrary to most of the opinions on here and maybe I just got lucky but I've had good experiences from mostly students at the games rather than fans just coming in to watch the game, we usually tailgate close by the stadium with the students and its been great as long as u have thick skin and can talk a little trash. Enjoy the day and bring a change of clothes you should have a good time hopefully it can be a close game! P.s prepare for a lot of people yelling gator bait at you, that's there go to line lol

Great gameday atmosphere..Florida catches a lot of flak for stuff that happens to our fans in the swamp, and yes they do have some fans that can make that experience rough but for the most part it's not that bad if you can stand 99 percent humidity and hope u can get a seat on the west sideline otherwise your gunna burn up. Contrary to most of the opinions on here and maybe I just got lucky but I've had good experiences from mostly students at the games rather than fans just coming in to watch the game, we usually tailgate close by the stadium with the students and its been great as long as u have thick skin and can talk a little trash. Enjoy the day and bring a change of clothes you should have a good time hopefully it can be a close game! P.s prepare for a lot of people yelling gator bait at you, that's there go to line lol

This! I've never had a problem and usually set my tailgate up beside a bunch of Gator fans. Parking is free in a lot of areas if you get there early enough.

I was going to sit in 44 I think is that a bad spot and don't worry I will be trashed so trash talk will be nothing and maybe it heat wont either.

I am thinking bout going to the game but I haven't been there in 20 years so idk where to stay,sit,eat/drink. So any help would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

Mods move if this is not the place.

I would not take kids to a Florida game.

(This is good enough for post #2000, I guess. It's a fair warning with the intent to do good.)

Reactions: 1 person
Athens was my worst trip seeing a game. Never like Florida but never experienced the swamp. After my Athens trip if Tennessee and South Carolina are out of SEC race I do not pull for Florida but think it is funny when the gators kick Georgia's butt.

Athens was my worst trip seeing a game. Never like Florida but never experienced the swamp. After my Athens trip if Tennessee and South Carolina are out of SEC race I do not pull for Florida but think it is funny when the gators kick Georgia's butt.
That helps.. I have been to Athens a lot don't mind it much.

Are you flying or driving?

If you're with the family, stay in Orlando and do the Disney thing.

If you're with the boys, stay in Tampa and do the Dale Mabry thing.

Reactions: 1 person
There one time they put 50 something on us when the old ball coach was there, you talking about a long ride back, this is not the year to go if you take losing hard, i take it hard even if we are a 28 point DOG .

VN Store

Back