Florida game advice.

I won't be going to any games this year. My game day buddy my grand father has cancer. I am going to stay in town and watch the games with him.. Thanks tho for all the advice.

You must have gone to a different Gaynesville than I did. Those people are the most red neck, uniformed, self overrated ignorant people on earth. Too bad they exist in the SEC.

Are they so ignorant that they can't spell ordinary words? Or do you spend so much time in jail that you actually think everyone in Gainesville wears a uniform? Just wondering.

I am thinking bout going to the game but I haven't been there in 20 years so idk where to stay,sit,eat/drink. So any help would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

Mods move if this is not the place.

If you don't want a long trip or if price is a concern, you should be able to find suitable accomodations in Lake City or closer down the interstate. Also, makes departure easier.

I will confess that the last game I attended I got tickets through the University I was working for and wore their colors. (My Brother[in O & B] who was with us was a Gator fanatic and sitting in the visitors section I wondered how restrained he would be. I wanted to be able to rescue him if he got in over his head.) Seeing me not in orange and blue, some drunk staggered out of a frat house and started slurring "gatorbait" and worse at me. Ironic, since I doubt the drunk ever graduated and, of course, I did. Fans probably get worse if they are wearing UT gear, but in many years of attending games as a student and sporadic games afterward I have never seen anything close to what some of you say has happened.

I won't be going to any games this year. My game day buddy my grand father has cancer. I am going to stay in town and watch the games with him.. Thanks tho for all the advice.

Enjoy your time with him and hope he beats it.

Thanks. I'll be driving up there maybe that Thursday. Hopefully I can find a place to park for the game itself.

VN Store

Back