Florida Going 5-7 in 2012

I thought about this thread recently.

I don't use it as an excuse or explanation for the season, but Florida had had more casualties than some than some cities ravaged by the plague

Antonio Morrison out for the season.

Tyler Murphy rumored to be done for the season.

Murphy too? Holy crap.

Can we get a do over against you guys?

It won't even count against this year's W/L record. I just want to see more points for UT than UF on the scoreboard at the end of 60 mins.

Wasn't that 5-7 meant for 2013? After Vandy beat the Gators, I stated on facebook that the Gators were going 5-7 and at the end of the season their coach would be fired. You heard it here!

Wasn't that 5-7 meant for 2013? After Vandy beat the Gators, I stated on facebook that the Gators were going 5-7 and at the end of the season their coach would be fired. You heard it here!

Muschumps buy out is to costly - Pease is the scapegoat

I don't know how good they would have been healthy, but I have never seen any football team, not just the gators, suffer this level of injuries across the board. They literally are playing their second string at this point.

And for fun, they benched the kicker and punter to make sure no starter at the beginning of the season finishes the season

I don't know how good they would have been healthy, but I have never seen any football team, not just the gators, suffer this level of injuries across the board. They literally are playing their second string at this point.

And for fun, they benched the kicker and punter to make sure no starter at the beginning of the season finishes the season

7 maybe 8 wins at the most.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Both, if only for a season.

Joker will likely be named OC, and hopefully our o-line coach gets sent packing.

Interesting.

Not sure how I would respond to that as a Gator fan. You can't ignore the injuries but there are issues outside of that as well.

Interesting.

Not sure how I would respond to that as a Gator fan. You can't ignore the injuries but there are issues outside of that as well.

You can't ignore our offensive numbers the past three seasons.

Muschamp is covering his ass, it's his only move at this point.

You can't ignore our offensive numbers the past three seasons.

Muschamp is covering his ass, it's his only move at this point.

Can Joker save his bacon or is this just the prelude to the end?

I expect the D will be solid at worst but that O has a long way to go to get back to 8 or 9 wins.

He's a Carolina fan, their claim to basketball game is being one of a only a handful of 2 seeds to lose to a 15 seed and giving UK their first loss of the season a few years ago. History runs deep in Columbia.

DV is a cool cat. It was a joke on my part.

Both, if only for a season.

Joker will likely be named OC, and hopefully our o-line coach gets sent packing.

Kentucky became a competitive program under Rich Brooks after they switched to Joker as OC. As crazy as it sounds for the UF OC to be a former UK OC and then coach, this might actually work out.

If I were a Gator fan I honestly wouldnt be worrying too much about this. I have no doubts UF will get it worked out fast. I think the injuries are the biggest thing that has gotten them. And if it is in fact coaching then UF's AD wont put up with it long.

Undefeated IIRC.

Boom! Take that.

Well, we will see if he can hang with the leviathan that is Gamecocks Basketball this year (sarcasm, obviously).

Thanks for the kind words.

He's a Carolina fan, their claim to basketball game is being one of a only a handful of 2 seeds to lose to a 15 seed and giving UK their first loss of the season a few years ago. History runs deep in Columbia.

Oh yeah? Well, let me know when your equestrian and baseball programs are on par with ours. Those are REAL sports! Boom!

Just joshin'.

It was all in good fun. Calm down. I know we suck. FWIW, I think CCM is a good coach and will do good things in Knoxville.

Last edited:
If I were a Gator fan I honestly wouldnt be worrying too much about this. I have no doubts UF will get it worked out fast. I think the injuries are the biggest thing that has gotten them. And if it is in fact coaching then UF's AD wont put up with it long.

UFs AD will take one out of your avatar's playbook and pull out the bicycle chain and battery acid.

Muschamp got the vote of confidence from Foley today. Essentially, get ready for a mid-season firing in 2014.

VN Store

Back