Florida Going 5-7 in 2012

Yep, this really sucks.

5-7 is as good as it gets...definitely not used to this.

Perhaps you can tell me how you handled losing seasons so well the past three years.

You start enjoying the small victories. You take nothing for granted.

A win against Austin Peay is fun. A win against WKU makes your day. A win against USC makes your week and you watch the replay over and over.

You're always looking forward to next year. Every commitment is a cause for celebration.

You get used to losing and hope to not get blown out because recruits are watching. You watch your rivals win NCs and get stronger and stronger every day. You take **** from rival fans on Facebook and at work, but you can't talk **** back, because your team sucks, and you know it and they know it.

You keep cheering and hoping for miracles and screaming at the top of your lungs, despite overwhelming evidence that you won't win because of deep and profound problems on your roster, coaching staff, and athletic department that might take 4-5 years to fix...and that's if you have the right coach in place.

That's how you handle it.

Or, you go on with your day because it's just a damn football game.

Reactions: 2 people
Yep, this really sucks.

Perhaps you can tell me how you handled losing seasons so well the past three years.

You really will get into basketball season a lot more. Lucky for you UF has a good program.

For us it was great until 2 years ago, but this season may be great again.

Yep, this really sucks.

Fire a coach. It provides instance short term relief that can eventually turn into long term.

He injured his throwing shoulder against LSU, and he hasn't been right since.

No zip, no accuracy and no time to throw because he's running for his life on passing downs.

I was generally aware we had some weaknesses this year at O-line, but I'm seriously wondering what in the Hell is going on with them. They can only strive at this point to rise to the level of "Putrid."

Reactions: 2 people
I was generally aware we had some weaknesses this year at O-line, but I'm seriously wondering what in the Hell is going on with them. They can only strive at this point to rise to the level of "Putrid."

I'm waxing nostalgic about the Xavier Nixon era.

VN Store

Back