Florida is in harm’s way if

I think Muschamp (similar to Charlie Strong) was cleaning up a bad culture left by Urban, and that it was a bigger mess than most people will ever understand. That being said, Florida will be alright.

Donkeys mess seems worse

Do you think Florida will have a hard time getting a big name coach? Kiffin would probably thrive there.

Depends on your definition of a big name coach.

Scott Frost wasn’t considered a big name a year ago.

I don’t consider Dan Mullen to be a big name either, but I’d consider him to be a solid hire.

Reactions: 1 person
Depends on your definition of a big name coach.

Scott Frost wasn’t considered a big name a year ago.

I don’t consider Dan Mullen to be a big name either, but I’d consider him to be a solid hire.

The Mullen hatred makes no sense. Before Mullen they were a perennial doormat along with Ole Miss and Vandy. They have been at least relevant in most of his years there since his hire in 2008.

We’d get a solid hire in him also.

Florida needs to call Kiffin . Excellent hire imo . The guy knows offense and Quarterbacks to things Florida doesn't know . Master recruiter that is already known to Florida high school coaches

Yea and the team of crooks and Kiffin would go together like flies on shat!

Recall the Gators poking a lot of fun when Kiff was ours. Now they're so desperate they're begging for him. I hope he lands there and does what he does

haha watch them hire Taggart --- nobody wants that roster the Donkey left behind

Recall the Gators poking a lot of fun when Kiff was ours. Now they're so desperate they're begging for him. I hope he lands there and does what he does

I don’t think there’s many of those

I still remember his cocky ass getting fired at the airport

Wouldn’t be anywhere near worst hire tho

He can put together good staff and make the offense good again

Also everybody in sec hated that douche when he was at UT except vols mainly cuz of his mouth shirtless pics and helicopter lol

Actual coaching decisions, staff hires, and on field decisions making he seemed like he could of been pretty damn good

Last edited:
I can't believe UF actually lost Kelly to a crap program like UCLA. Something is afoul in Gator land.

Not really that hard to believe, Kelly is a West Coast guy. Also they're going to pay him a lot and it's a high profile job yet with a much less rabid fanbase.

VN Store

Back