Florida Man

Drunk Man On Way To Jail Attempts To Urinate Out Window Of Moving Sheriff's Cruiser, Fails Spectacularly

Drunk Man On Way To Jail Attempts To Urinate Out Window Of Moving Sheriff's Cruiser, Fails Spectacularly | The Smoking Gun

'It's breast time, oh, baby I'll take it all off": Woman, 46, takes her top off at bar and refuses to put it back on

Rhonda Beckman, 46, bears BREASTS in Florida bar and screams profanities at cops on her way to jail | Mail Online

Samurai sword-wielding, knife-throwing man lost it over missing can of shrimp, report says

Florida man throws sword over missing shrimp can - OrlandoSentinel.com

Drunk Man On Way To Jail Attempts To Urinate Out Window Of Moving Sheriff's Cruiser, Fails Spectacularly

Drunk Man On Way To Jail Attempts To Urinate Out Window Of Moving Sheriff's Cruiser, Fails Spectacularly | The Smoking Gun

'It's breast time, oh, baby I'll take it all off": Woman, 46, takes her top off at bar and refuses to put it back on

Rhonda Beckman, 46, bears BREASTS in Florida bar and screams profanities at cops on her way to jail | Mail Online

Samurai sword-wielding, knife-throwing man lost it over missing can of shrimp, report says

Florida man throws sword over missing shrimp can - OrlandoSentinel.com

I can understand throwing knives at someone over stolen shrimp. But canned shrimp? Come on.

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 3 people
HOW DARE YOU GUYS BE OFF TOPlC IN MY OFF TOPIC THREAD

Use this:

ogxkw.jpg

Solid job OP. Unfortunately for me I live in the "Sunshine State" makes me miss the "Moonshine State" all the more. Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back