For those of you that support communism in this country

**Posts 15min talking head video with absolutely no explanation of the subject**

Do you communists support this?????

If his 15 minute segment is true and the FBI informed the Lincoln group before the actual raid that the raid was happening that is a big problem.

Reactions: tnmarktx
You watched? Damn commie
Damn dude you portray yourself as an educated guy. Can you at least answer this question? Do you think our constitution and our republic protects you from being imprisoned if your government becomes so corrupt that they decree it so?

Damn dude you portray yourself as an educated guy. Can you at least answer this question? Do you think our constitution and our republic protects you from being imprisoned if your government becomes so corrupt that they decree it so?
I feel like I'm educated yet you aren't on what I post around here. If you have to ask things like that you simply aren't paying attention. Watching Tucker won't get me smarter

Should the govt....? No and that means both sides.

I feel like I'm educated yet you aren't on what I post around here. If you have to ask things like that you simply aren't paying attention

Should the govt....? No and that means both sides.
Was that so hard? I don't know why you come at me with the both sides thing? I've said it before, there's no difference between the R's and D's in our government. I guess the difference is that I'm not so vain and think you follow all my posts.

You equate that to coordination between the DOJ and LP? Multiple places could be the source of any "information" received by LP. I see why you like Tucker.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
You equate that to coordination between the DOJ and LP? Multiple places could be the source of any "information" received by LP. I see why you like Tucker.

Any leak to the LP about any federal agency raid is wrong. The LP is no different the any right wing militia group and the government shouldn't be coordinating with them on purpose or by accident.

How is that true?

Because people should be allowed to hear all the information and decide for themselves whether it's FoxNews, or the state run media carried on other networks. The media is ruled by the democrat party. Social media platforms are ruled by the democrat party. These platforms are for low information voters.

Communist countries like to control the conversation and wants to see other conversation shutdown where there is disagreement. We see it in cancel culture. This is a dangerous idea. Group think is a dangerous concept. Big, controlling, centralized government is not what the founders envisioned after the colonies separated from England.

Any leak to the LP about any federal agency raid is wrong. The LP is no different the any right wing militia group and the government shouldn't be coordinating with them on purpose or by accident.

You do realize that there are many possible sources for this information, right? From a secretary at the DOJ to an employee at the courthouse to a cop. LP posted a vague tweet and you have turned it into coordination by DOJ. Your leaps of logic are dangerous.

Because people should be allowed to hear all the information and decide for themselves whether it's FoxNews, or the state run media carried on other networks. The media is ruled by the democrat party. Social media platforms are ruled by the democrat party. These platforms are for low information voters.

Communist countries like to control the conversation and wants to see other conversation shutdown where there is disagreement. We see it in cancel culture. This is a dangerous idea. Group think is a dangerous concept. Big, controlling, centralized government is not what the founders envisioned after the colonies separated from England.
What a ridiculous idea and post given the cult that's formed on the right. Advising someone to listen to less propaganda isn't communism

VN Store

Back