For those of you that support communism in this country

You do realize that there are many possible sources for this information, right? From a secretary at the DOJ to an employee at the courthouse to a cop. LP posted a vague tweet and you have turned it into coordination by DOJ. Your leaps of logic are dangerous.
Your lack of reading comprehension is maddening. Any leak on purpose or by accident is what was stated. You're attacking me for bias, yet your words show that you're far more biased.

What a ridiculous idea and post given the cult that's formed on the right. Advising someone to listen to less propaganda isn't communism

What is ridiculous about it? Don't listen to Fox but listen to CNN, NBC, PBS, etc? Listen to people on blogs? Don't listen to opinions on the radio?

I'm saying you can listen to all of it if you like. I've listened to them all over time. It's the diversity of opinion that provokes thought.

What is your suggestion?

Your lack of reading comprehension is maddening. Any leak on purpose or by accident is what was stated. You're attacking me for bias, yet your words show that you're far more biased.

Your premise is that the LP was "kept in the loop" by the DOJ. Neither a leak nor a vague tweet prove that premise. You are making leaps.

Your premise is that the LP was "kept in the loop" by the DOJ. Neither a leak nor a vague tweet prove that premise. You are making leaps.
Not at all. There are no conspiracies and no coincidences either. Let's see just how biased you are. Do you think the Hunter Biden laptop is real or is it Russian disinformation?

You're most likely super biased. It's cowardly to refuse to not even take a position.

It is foolhardy to take a position on something for which you have not and are unable to investigate. You are proving your bias with each post, however.

Keep believing the bullsh!t. Your government loves a loyal subject.

So, if I run into to you at Kroger tonight... it's not a coincidence?

On the other hand, if I hire a private investigator to follow you and notify me of when you are at Kroger so that I can arrange to run into you... not a conspiracy.

Your thinking is very narrow minded.

It is foolhardy to take a position on something for which you have not and are unable to investigate. You are proving your bias with each post, however.

It's been investigated and posted all over the internet. Just keep believing CNN. They've made a ton of money off mindless drones like you.

Reactions: 508mikey
So, if I run into to you at Kroger tonight... it's not a coincidence?

On the other hand, if I hire a private investigator to follow you and notify me of when you are at Kroger so that I can arrange to run into you... not a conspiracy.

Your thinking is very narrow minded.
You're over complicating things over fear it will prove that your comfy security is based on lies.

It's been investigated and posted all over the internet. Just keep believing CNN. They've made a ton of money off mindless drones like you.

I have not seen any official reports or seen anything under oath. So, you are believing "sources."

What a ridiculous idea and post given the cult that's formed on the right. Advising someone to listen to less propaganda isn't communism

Do you view logic and common sense as “propaganda”? Do you feel guilty for being white?

You do realize that there are many possible sources for this information, right? From a secretary at the DOJ to an employee at the courthouse to a cop. LP posted a vague tweet and you have turned it into coordination by DOJ. Your leaps of logic are dangerous.
Ironic

What is ridiculous about it? Don't listen to Fox but listen to CNN, NBC, PBS, etc? Listen to people on blogs? Don't listen to opinions on the radio?

I'm saying you can listen to all of it if you like. I've listened to them all over time. It's the diversity of opinion that provokes thought.

What is your suggestion?
No one said to listen to the other ones either. I would also throw in the ludicrous sources posted on here daily as things you shouldn't listen to. They do not provoke thought they're actually used to create an echo chamber that stifles thought.

Reactions: LouderVol
No one said to listen to the other ones either. I would also throw in the ludicrous sources posted on here daily as things you shouldn't listen to. They do not provoke thought they're actually used to create an echo chamber that stifles thought.

I respectfully disagree. Some don't have time to dig into every topic, and in order to stay up to date on the latest topics you have to listen to perspectives. Even if you only watch your local news where you get the weather, crime, etc when it comes to politics you still only get part of the story. You have to be smart enough to sift through the BS.

VN Store

Back