Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Ha ha ha..yeah. I have her, too. She is extremely nice. She really wants you to understand what's going on. Come the end of Spring semester I just want to be done and find it hard to find motivation.

Ha ha ha..yeah. I have her, too. She is extremely nice. She really wants you to understand what's going on. Come the end of Spring semester I just want to be done and find it hard to find motivation.

Agreed. Are you MWF 11:15-12:05?

I think so too, he is too scared to show his face, I would understand that. :birgits_giggle:

Yea she was hot haha. I should have gotten a lot more extra help... That's funny we were in the same class.

Yeah..What are the odds of that? I don't know if you were there the day she flipped out on that girl for reading her paper, but it was scary as hell. She flipped and 1 second later she was all chipper again.

Yeah..What are the odds of that? I don't know if you were there the day she flipped out on that girl for reading her paper, but it was scary as hell. She flipped and 1 second later she was all chipper again.

Oh I was there...a couple rows behind her...reading my paper...

Man those are the best! :)

Ha ha ha...yeah. I was in that row, pissing my pants because she made sure I didn't have a paper and I'm pretty sure she saw fear in my eyes.

VN Store

Back