Former coaches you miss the most.....

I don't how much coaching he did or didn't do. I do know that he's gotten plenty of highly ranked recruits to play for him. I do know that his defense kept us in games with Alabama and a Meyer/Tebow Florida team. He probably wouldn't have been a long term answer sure, but I do miss having coaches who are nationally respected and have a wow factor with recruits.

Ole Miss and Dexter McCluster made him look like a buffoon. Kinda like your posts make you look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
If we had Kiffin the last 3 years we'd have won at least one Jan 1st bowl game with about 15 minor violations per year

No contest...Coach Fulmer and Coach Summitt. Class acts and success. Both brought Tennessee to prominence in their respective sports.

Reactions: 4 people
RB Coach Eddie Gran. I know he was only here for one year but the difference he made with Montario Hardesty was pretty incredible.

S&C Coach John Stucky: Back in the day he was the man and no team was better conditioned than his Tennessee teams!

Rodney Garner: Mainly as a recruiter. Our recruiting really dropped after he left for Georgia.

I'm good with this list. When Rodney left he drove a stake in fulmer.. he should have kept him at all cost IMO... dude could recruit

toopertowelwave.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back