Fraud FOUND in Arizona election! Liberals' heads will EXPLODE!

If others can post like this, I figured I could have some fun too. :) Random full word capitalizations, unverifiable claims, pay walls.

Damnit, I forgot to insult large groups of people and make veiled threats about the future of our country. I'll try harder next time.
I’m just kinda shocked you could get that tweet from that beta cuck Griffin here before the shrew she’s normally tripping over her cats to get tweets like that posted here.

I’m just kinda shocked you could get that tweet from that beta cuck Griffin here before the shrew she’s normally tripping over her cats to get tweets like that posted here.

I didn't even go looking for it. I popped over to the Google Feed screen on my phone and it was right there. Low hanging fruit, I don't even like Twitter. Thought I'd have fun with it.

I hate the Google Feed. It thinks I live in India and enjoy fashion. Can't make it shows the things I want, like meat smokers.
Tsk tsk tsk… Junior. The feed isn’t to show you things that interest you. It’s to show you things that interest Google. Now tell me I’m wrong.

Reactions: AM64
Nah. Guys like EL are the jokes of this board. I mean he wants people to believe he is a lawyer and he does a lot of trolling. Trump lives rent free in his head.
That's a female...

It is amazing that the United States of America recently had a president who felt it was appropriate to contact state-level authorities directly, for the purpose of influencing how votes were counted, during an election in which he was also a candidate.

Reactions: TN Ribs
That's a female...

It is amazing that the United States of America recently had a president who felt it was appropriate to contact state-level authorities directly, for the purpose of influencing how votes were counted, during an election in which he was also a candidate.
Lol. Did that ever get confirmed? If not, that’s pretty funny.

This is why people don’t take you at your word about “understanding and empathy”. It’s a crock because your default is to rely on liberal hacks to present a liberal lean to mock others
We could change some words in this statement and it apply equally to about 90% of this board. Well, the percentage might be off, I'll need Luther to confirm that.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
If others can post like this, I figured I could have some fun too. :) Random full word capitalizations, unverifiable claims, pay walls.

Damnit, I forgot to insult large groups of people and make veiled threats about the future of our country. I'll try harder next time.
Don't forget to call someone a Commie.

VN Store

Back