*****Freak’s Night Before the Oklahoma game admittedly off topic thread

Gonna have me some pizza and looking forward to gameday tomorrow morning with Tennessee as a featured team! Excited to see Nico on the road. Supposedly he said he likes road games better than home ones. Games that im wanting to see, USC-Michigan,
Oklahoma state and Utah. Tonight we have Nebraska-Ilinois!

I had a molar extracted yesterday, so I’m living on Percocet, applesauce and mashed potatoes while shuffling between the couch and bed. I’m willing myself to feel better tomorrow, because there’s no time for this tooth crap on game day!

I had my gallbladder removed on Wednesday. Doing pretty well, but for some reason, I think tomorrow is going to be rough and I’m going to have to lay on the couch all day…

Beautiful sundown here in the mountains of The Commonwealth of Virginia....although wishing I was arriving in Norman.
*as I did 9 years ago believing in Butch...yet seeing with my eyes the disappointment of his coaching shortfalls....

TOMORROW NIGHT, I predict a MUCH DIFFERENT conclusion!

#WGWTFA
A yard to go with Hurd or Kamara, ready to go, and Butch kicks a field goal. I’ll never forget it.

Might tune into a game tonight. Might read and go to bed early. Yeah, I’m old. Y’all get there soon enough. Time is the crucible in which we burn.
Brother I’m 35 and regularly choose between tuning into somethin or reading and layin up early. More often than not I end up with the book

VN Store

Back