*****Freak’s Night Before the Oklahoma game admittedly off topic thread

I got a vasectomy reversal yesterday so I can sit on the couch all weekend and watch football
iu

Beautiful sundown here in the mountains of The Commonwealth of Virginia....although wishing I was arriving in Norman.
*as I did 9 years ago believing in Butch...yet seeing with my eyes the disappointment of his coaching shortfalls....

TOMORROW NIGHT, I predict a MUCH DIFFERENT conclusion!

#WGWTFA
Finally, a staff that wins the games where VOLS are favored, covers points, and pulls off the big wins. It’s been a long time.

My Daddy took a child bride after he came home from the war. He’s been gone for a long time but his bride ( my Mamma) can’t wait to see Jesus as she’s laying here in the hospital. I promise there’s not a bigger UT fan anywhere and today when she told me she was ready to go up them golden steps I said you don’t want to miss the game Sat. then the biggest smile came across her face. So for now I’ll be watching from a hospital room. Go Vols!!
God speed to your Mamma...sounds like she is at peace and prayers for you when that time does come for comfort.

Here's hoping the boys send her on that journey with a big win.

Spending the night in downtown Eldorado, IL, enjoying our fall festival, aka Town and Country Days. We're waiting for Aaron Tippin to take the stage. I just ran into a friend of mine who's a big OU football fan. He didn't sound nearly as optimistic as he normally does this time of year. I see that as a very good sign, GBO!
People used to tell my husband how much he looked like Aaron Tippin. 😍

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So we left the game in the beginning of the 3rd. For reasons:
1) The home team was terrible. QB had no consistency and continuously overthrew receivers. Defense was decent, the db’s made some nice plays. Alas, they tired out due to the offense going three and out repeatedly.

2) The squealing teenage girls made it hard to try and pay attention to the game.

Who’s going to the game? Tailgating plans? For those watching at home, what are your plans? Going out? Watching with friends and family? Food menu?

Anyone catching a high school game tonight?

Any other games on the docket this weekend that you’re looking forward to?

It’s an off topic thread, so let us know whatever is on your mind.

My Braves look like they will miss the playoffs this year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back