*****Freak's Friday night before the NC State game, admittedly off topic thread*****

Dollywood was great. It was my son's first time (he's almost 4) and he had a blast. I was pretty worn out from carrying him on my shoulders when he got tired though lol. The long ride wait times we occasionally had were great to check in on the game. Plus, I sat in the back seat with my son on the ride home and we watched football while my wife drove home so it was a good time.

Tomorrow I'm parked on the couch for football all day. Can't wait for the beat down of the pack tomorrow!

Just arrived today in Bar Harbor, Maine. Live in Tennessee. Had my Vols hat on around town and it was amazing how many responses I got. Everyone was very positive and seemed to really like Tennessee. One restaurant owner said “best end zones in college football.” Another man shook my hand and told me how Pat Summitt personally influenced his daughter during camps. He still lives in Maine and she went to Pat’s camps for 3 years.

Lots of lobster and other seafood consumed today and tomorrow we will be back by 7 to watch the game from this gorgeous place. It’s Christmas Eve for this well-seasoned guy.

Forgot to mention I also went through Scarborough today, the home of JP Estrella.

Jesco & Suebob gonna watch the game with you?
I AM "Jethro"...

R.1feddcd5e48582f0dd0d34c5ec1967bf

BTW...The Clampetts were from Bugtussle, Tennessee...NOT Virginia

My 4-year old has her first soccer game tomorrow morning and there’s a week-long festival in town culminating in a big all-day event tomorrow. It’ll be a busy day for us but hopefully end on a high note with a Vols win.

Freak, have you charted a path for your yacht to make it to Charlotte?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’m actually stuck behind a serious car accident headed on I40 to Asheville right now. In the mountains, no less. Been backed up for miles. Wanted to hit Charlotte by 10, but oh well. Hope everyone is okay.

The only other game other than ours I’m excited to watch is Nebraska/CO. I’m pulling for that Raiola kid ever since he spurned UGA lol.

I think TX wins in a low-mid scoring game. I don’t particularly enjoy watching Big teams other than OSU in an SEC matchup.

Other than that we’re going on a lil road trip on Sunday to Dubois, WY to enjoy the last days of this transition from summer to fall.

Just arrived today in Bar Harbor, Maine. Live in Tennessee. Had my Vols hat on around town and it was amazing how many responses I got. Everyone was very positive and seemed to really like Tennessee. One restaurant owner said “best end zones in college football.” Another man shook my hand and told me how Pat Summitt personally influenced his daughter during camps. He still lives in Maine and she went to Pat’s camps for 3 years.

Lots of lobster and other seafood consumed today and tomorrow we will be back by 7 to watch the game from this gorgeous place. It’s Christmas Eve for this well-seasoned guy.

Forgot to mention I also went through Scarborough today, the home of JP Estrella.
Love Bar Harbor!

VN Store

Back