Freak's night before the game admittedly off topic thread

so you carry a gnome to the game ?lol jk, i do have to say i liked the pants,but as long as the gnome is undefeated,don't change :)

That particular gnome is waiting at my desk when I come in to work on Monday mornings. We've got Aubren, Floriduh, and Georger represented at work. So as long as we're undefeated it's good. :)

I actually like the early games. I HATE waiting all day for the late games.

I hate listening to Dave Neal and Andre Ware call them though

hey Volley want to come to my tailgate?

slapped-by-glenn-ford-cropped.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person
When i was a new member, i saw her at the SCar vs Tenn game wearing those pants at the Vol Walk

thanks ,I've wrote the paint color number down,now if i don't loose it i will be good to go :) is it home depot or lowes that offers the right colors ? I'm going to paint orange and white everywhere,with checker boards and the pants are a tradition for sure lol

thanks ,I've wrote the paint color number down,now if i don't loose it i will be good to go :) is it home depot or lowes that offers the right colors ? I'm going to paint orange and white everywhere,with checker boards and the pants are a tradition for sure lol

Home Depot.

The earlier the better! It usually doesn't interfere with the other games... altho its always better to lose at night when everyones in bed and can't make fun of you until the next day...

ESPN3 for me at 9:21 , too early for beer, dammit. Guess I'll be having bourbon in my cornflakes :).

I figure I can open a cold one by the fourth quarter. But the thought of adult beverages before 11:00 makes my liver do flip-flops. :eek:hmy:

I wish I could get the shrimp and grits recipe from Cafe Four! You should see what they call grits out here. And cornbread! :cray: It's the only real negative to the Bay Area, thought.

Well, and potholes that would swallow a Mini whole...

The earlier the better! It usually doesn't interfere with the other games... altho its always better to lose at night when everyones in bed and can't make fun of you until the next day...

That's a good point. After a loss, I'm just ready for the day to be over. I hate having to avoid watching SportsCenter for the rest of the day.

Depends on if you believe the "Oregon sucks, we can beat them" hype. Oregon is favored by 23 tomorrow.

i will have to watch that game,just to see what they will be like,of course it is going to be tuff one to call,hopefully all we see are the " vanilla plays" tomorrow

I figure I can open a cold one by the fourth quarter. But the thought of adult beverages before 11:00 makes my liver do flip-flops. :eek:hmy:

I wish I could get the shrimp and grits recipe from Cafe Four! You should see what they call grits out here. And cornbread! :cray: It's the only real negative to the Bay Area, thought.

Well, and potholes that would swallow a Mini whole...

well,you need to figure in a afternoon nap :) you can start earlier then :beerf:

Reactions: 1 person
I like the early games if we win. I hate them if we lose. Eight hours of watching other teams play football is a whole lot less fun when you're stewing about your own team's loss.

I've been researching the read option, which has led me to watching a bunch of Oregon videos from FishDuck.com and some other places. So apparently, now Google Now thinks I'm an Oregon fan and keeps showing me the cards and alerts for their game tomorrow. Fail!

VN Store

Back