Freak's night before the game admittedly off topic thread

I like the early games if we win. I hate them if we lose. Eight hours of watching other teams play football is a whole lot less fun when you're stewing about your own team's loss.

I'm the same way. After a Tennessee loss, my football watching is over until NFL kickoff.

we should make a thread to track all the media personalities who picked Western Kentucky to upset Tennessee, just so we can send them a nice note tomorrow.

No Volunteers? Pun intended.

So, I'm tailgating in the morning but the TV lineup isn't great that early in the morning and I only have an HD antenna and box, no satellite. My plan is to bring my ipad, connect it via HDMI to my TV, and watch GameDay that way. I hope it works.

we should make a thread to track all the media personalities who picked Western Kentucky to upset Tennessee, just so we can send them a nice note tomorrow.

This!

Vols roll big tomorrow. Butch has this team in the right place mentally..

I'm taking the Big Orange against the spread as well!!

Also excited to watch the Oregon-Virginia game. See how bad they beat them and also see how tall Virginia has let the grass grow this week.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This!

Vols roll big tomorrow. Butch has this team in the right place mentally..

I'm taking the Big Orange against the spread as well!!

Also excited to watch the Oregon-Virginia game. See how bad they beat them and also see how tall Virginia has let the grass grow this week.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oregon is a fun team to watch. I have to admit, I like offense.

sounds like a good set up freak,what kinda of grilling stuff are you set up for ?

No grilling. Whatever food I decide to bring, I'll probably just pick up in the morning. I may have to add a grill to my setup one of these days though.

I've looked at a couple of smokers,there is a Brinkman that is about the right size and looks like it would be easy to handle,of course that is a all day tailgate to get it to cook a hunk of meat

Brinkmann Smoke 'N Grill Charcoal Smoker and Grill-810-5302-S at The Home Depot

there are some videos on you tube you are suppose to check out first to get it running in top form though,but from the way it is shaped,it shouldn't be hard to handle and you would have people sniffing it for miles all day long lol I'm sure you get others to bring a covered dish along too

I've looked at a couple of smokers,there is a Brinkman that is about the right size and looks like it would be easy to handle,of course that is a all day tailgate to get it to cook a hunk of meat

Brinkmann Smoke 'N Grill Charcoal Smoker and Grill-810-5302-S at The Home Depot

there are some videos on you tube you are suppose to check out first to get it running in top form though,but from the way it is shaped,it shouldn't be hard to handle and you would have people sniffing it for miles all day long lol I'm sure you get others to bring a covered dish along too

I'm not all that familiar with smokers. How long?

So, I'm tailgating in the morning but the TV lineup isn't great that early in the morning and I only have an HD antenna and box, no satellite. My plan is to bring my ipad, connect it via HDMI to my TV, and watch GameDay that way. I hope it works.

Have you thought about testing out the new Google chromecast? It's a pretty good solution for streaming wireless for $35 bucks.

i haven't used one either,but i think that one will smoke and grill,i do know it takes a good while to smoke something large,you would have to look up the cooking times and figure out how long you would want to be there,but you would have everybody's attention for miles lol

Have you thought about testing out the new Google chromecast? It's a pretty good solution for streaming wireless for $35 bucks.

I actually have one around somewhere that I ordered but haven't had much time to mess with it. Are you suggesting I hook up the Chromecast to the television and stream to it from my laptop or something?

VN Store

Back