Freak's night before the game admittedly off topic thread

I suppose I could stream from my phone or ipad to the Chromecast? Like I said, I haven't even taken it out of the box.

I actually have one around somewhere that I ordered but haven't had much time to mess with it. Are you suggesting I hook up the Chromecast to the television and stream to it from my laptop or something?

Yes. Plug the chromecast into your TV and stream wirelessly from your iPad... similar to appleTv except I think you have to stream through Google Chrome browser.

I am always up for a good rump roast! You just better start smoking it now thow!
you want it good and tender for the game :)

Yes. Plug the chromecast into your TV and stream wirelessly from your iPad... similar to appleTv except I think you have to stream through Google Chrome browser.

That's actually a really good idea except I think I need the watch ESPN app to stream GameDay.

If I need to explain maybe you'd be better off in the fist thread.

Man, everybody is piling on me tonight. And for the record, I tend to shy away from any threads with the word fist in the title. I found that to be a good rule to live by.

Reactions: 1 person
Man, everybody is piling on me tonight. And for the record, I tend to shy away from any threads with the word fist in the title. I found that to be a good rule to live by.

Wise man.

Good luck tomorrow. I think you win and get some good reps out of it.

Reactions: 1 person
Best way to do the smoker would be to have it already set up and chained down on a trailer behind your vehicle. You build the fire and put the food on whenever you need to, whether that's the night before or 6 am or whenever, then you just drive the whole thing to the stadium whenever you need to. There's a guy around here who goes to Falcons games whom I've seen multiple times on Sundays, towing a big can belching out smoke behind his truck. You wouldn't want to do pulled pork or anything that required much extra effort before eating, but I bet it's a hell of a way to enjoy ribs at the tailgate.

Best way to do the smoker would be to have it already set up and chained down on a trailer behind your vehicle. You build the fire and put the food on whenever you need to, whether that's the night before or 6 am or whenever, then you just drive the whole thing to the stadium whenever you need to. There's a guy around here who goes to Falcons games whom I've seen multiple times on Sundays, towing a big can belching out smoke behind his truck. You wouldn't want to do pulled pork or anything that required much extra effort before eating, but I bet it's a hell of a way to enjoy ribs at the tailgate.

I think that's probably way beyond the amount of work I'm willing to put in. Charcoal may be more my speed.

I've seen a few smokers on wheels pulled that way.not many and only one a smoking,of course it looked like it could have held a good sized hog,hmmm i wonder if Freak is going to guy a half of cow or a whole hog ? it would look cool going down the road,painted white and orange with VolNation.com on the side :) and a sign,saying bring covered dishes lol

I've seen a few smokers on wheels pulled that way.not many and only one a smoking,of course it looked like it could have held a good sized hog,hmmm i wonder if Freak is going to guy a half of cow or a whole hog ? it would look cool going down the road,painted white and orange with VolNation.com on the side :) and a sign,saying bring covered dishes lol

Now you're talking.

VN Store

Back