Freak's night before the Oregon game admittedly off topic thread

From the team hotel.

BUFP9mqCMAEgGyv.jpg

Man I wish I was there

Reactions: 1 person
Drove four hours to Eugene. Got there as team was leaving the stadium. Butch Jones as he is heading for the bus I ask if he has time for.a.handshake he grabs my hand and shakes it vigorously fate tells.me.TN. will have a great game tomorrow.

score prediction Freak?

I have no earthly idea. Forced to make a prediction, I'll say 38-24 Oregon. A valiant effort by those clad in Big Orange, but too young and inexperienced in the end.

Drove four hours to Eugene. Got there as team was leaving the stadium. Butch Jones as he is heading for the bus I ask if he has time for.a.handshake he grabs my hand and shakes it vigorously fate tells.me.TN. will have a great game tomorrow.

Love it.

We will have all 3 grandkids tomorrow.
They will be treated the same way all my children were on gameday.
DON`T get between me and the TV ever.

Reactions: 2 people
Back to freaks original post. How in the hell is Jason croom not performing better at this point. I'm really happy josh smith, love the kid, but damn we need Jason to produce. Kid has all the requirements for a big time play maker..

Large media room with kitchen, large patio area, good gas grill, 12 lbs of pork tenderloin smoking on same plus a stick of beef bologna for snacking, loads of sides/beverages, big screen in the media and another on the patio, 30 friends, a beautiful east TN afternoon, and the Vols in an important game. Heaven on earth.

Don't know for sure but would not be surprised by Josh starting and heard the same thing from a letterman bud who was at a practice this week. May get to see Croom in the slot some in this one as well. Regardless - pound the rock. Over and over and over again.

Back to freaks original post. How in the hell is Jason croom not performing better at this point. I'm really happy josh smith, love the kid, but damn we need Jason to produce. Kid has all the requirements for a big time play maker..

Almost all of them....

He's young. He'll pull it together.

VN Store

Back