Freak's night before the Oregon game admittedly off topic thread

So VolNationals, how goes it this fine Friday evening? If the odds makers are correct, this might be our final night of undefeatedism (or is it undefeatedhood?).

This has probably been discussed but I understand Josh Smith worked with the first team this week ahead of Jason Croom. Even though Croom is listed as a starter on this week's depth chart, is Smith going to get the nod tomorrow?
I am really perplexed at how Croom and Harris are not starters along with North. That is a LOT of size for any team to have to defend, and could make even Oregon's D look bad. But we can't be so lucky.

BUEnChFCYAAtBfY.jpg
That is basically the same structure as the liberty bowl...so how is that supposed to be the loudest stadium in the country...with 57k seats?

Headed back to the hotel for the night.

Spent the day checking out Oregon State's campus and football stadium, and driving along the Oregon coast. Really beautiful around here.

Randomly saw at least 100 UT fans today at various locations.

Headed back to the hotel for the night.

Spent the day checking out Oregon State's campus and football stadium, and driving along the Oregon coast. Really beautiful around here.

Randomly saw at least 100 UT fans today at various locations.

No pics?

I posted a few in the pic thread. I have better ones on my "real camera". I'll post when we get home.

Took a couple pics inside Oregon State's stadium but the team was practicing so I didn't stay long.

Boom! All I knows we gone whip they ass.
I still believe that if the staff starts all 3 of our Big WR's (North, Croom and Harris) and has the nerve to throw to them deep a LOT, then we very well may serve them Oregon folks a plate of Southern Fried Azz-Whoopin....LSU style.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1YMcBEPgFQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
Boise just scored, if anyone was wondering. 35-20.

I'm kinda pissed there's no more football on tonight.

VN Store

Back