Freak's night before the Oregon game admittedly off topic thread

Why didn't you?!

We planned a trip to DC instead. Little did I know that would fall through, allowing me all the time and means in the world by which I could have easily been getting drunk in Oregon at this very moment.

I'm not bitter.

BUEeFjUCAAAI2ae.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Did you see this?

Helps with cramps.

Pickle Juice for Muscle Cramps

This treatment has been used forever by trainers. In one study, those who drank pickle juice felt cramp relief 37% faster than those who drank water. Results show pickle juice can relieve cramps in just under a minute and a half. Drink 2.5 ounces at the onset of cramp.

We planned a trip to DC instead. Little did I know that would fall through, allowing me all the time and means in the world by which I could have easily been getting drunk in Oregon at this very moment.

I'm not bitter.

Dang. :/

Is this a new scientific discovery?

It's been around since I played.

Edited this in above:

Pickle Juice for Muscle Cramps

This treatment has been used forever by trainers. In one study, those who drank pickle juice felt cramp relief 37% faster than those who drank water. Results show pickle juice can relieve cramps in just under a minute and a half. Drink 2.5 ounces at the onset of cramp.

Is that a pickle jar?

I used to drink a shot of pickle juice everyday during football season in high school. Never had cramps after I started doing it.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back