Freak's night before the Oregon game admittedly off topic thread

I know some local high school coaches that use the pickle juice method as well as mustard. Nasty but seems to work.

So VolNationals, how goes it this fine Friday evening? If the odds makers are correct, this might be our final night of undefeatedism (or is it undefeatedhood?).

This has probably been discussed but I understand Josh Smith worked with the first team this week ahead of Jason Croom. Even though Croom is listed as a starter on this week's depth chart, is Smith going to get the nod tomorrow?

Why did my thread get deleted? Off topic.:hi:

Headed back to the hotel for the night.

Spent the day checking out Oregon State's campus and football stadium, and driving along the Oregon coast. Really beautiful around here.

Randomly saw at least 100 UT fans today at various locations.

Oregon State? Are you going to the right game?

Why did my thread get deleted? Off topic.:hi:

This?
TN players who need cash

Go to the mall set up table take cash only charge $25 only get suspended for a half of football all is even in the NCAA world.. Right?$?$?

I don't know but I can't say I even understand the premise. Obviously a Manziel reference. Maybe belongs in the Couch thread? :dunno:

1321227781-f23yo.jpg
http://www.nashvillescene.com/binary/15f2/1321227781-f23yo.jpg
This.......and some prayer

Last edited:
Hey Freak, if I haven't told ya, thanks for VolNation. Here comes the storm and it ain't just Oregon. Can't wait to see (ABC) the fight I know the Vols will bring tomorrow. Tried to figure out a way to get to Eugene but just wasn't in the cards. :clapping:

Sounds better. There are a few Irish pubs in Atlanta that use Jameson. Not an Irish whiskey fan. Also hate pickles.

Not really sure why I ever did one actually.

Some buddies got me to try one at a bachelor party. They raved about them. TBH i'd rather just shoot the whiskey.

Hey Freak, if I haven't told ya, thanks for VolNation. Here comes the storm and it ain't just Oregon. Can't wait to see (ABC) the fight I know the Vols will bring tomorrow. Tried to figure out a way to get to Eugene but just wasn't in the cards. :clapping:

:hi: You've been around a long time. Appreciate your contributions.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back