'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

I think OLB is either Bailey’s dad or someone pretending to be Bailey’s dad. I hope it is the latter with him calling the fan base “sad”.

The reason I say that, is Harrison’s dads name is Orvell Bailey... and 1976 would be a about the time someone with an 18 year old would have been born. Claims to make Bailey’s travel plans. Joined the day after Bailey committed. Was only posting about the OC search at first. Now he only posts about the Marrietta guys...

Conspiracy theory, but it connects some interesting dots.

Personally, I don't care who he (she?) is, when they act like a jack@ss more often than not.

Or... imagine attacking a dude who has connections in GA and running him off over a TE/WR debate that he is likely right about.
All I did was quote his posts showing him lying and admitting to trolling. Maybe he knows something, maybe not, but he deserves to get back what he attempts to dish out. Any time he posts actual words he antagonizes someone else. He should stick to emojis that mean nothing.

I think OLB is either Bailey’s dad or someone pretending to be Bailey’s dad. I hope it is the latter with him calling the fan base “sad”.

The reason I say that, is Harrison’s dads name is Orvell Bailey... and 1976 would be a about the time someone with an 18 year old would have been born. Claims to make Bailey’s travel plans. Joined the day after Bailey committed. Was only posting about the OC search at first. Now he only posts about the Marrietta guys...

He has said he's not.

Reactions: butchna
All I did was quote his posts showing him lying and admitting to trolling. Maybe he knows something, maybe not, but he deserves to get back what he attempts to dish out. Any time he posts actual words he antagonizes someone else. He should stick to emojis that mean nothing.

Lying? The travel plans thing was a clarification. Someone said they thought he made travel plans for Gilbert and he clarified that it was HB who he makes travel plans for. Go back and read it again.

Also go back and read the trolling comments in full context. His take on Justin Rogers, the thread where that occurred, was actually on point.

The reason I say that, is Harrison’s dads name is Orvell Bailey... and 1976 would be a about the time someone with an 18 year old would have been born. Claims to make Bailey’s travel plans. Joined right before Bailey committed. Was only posting about the OC search at first. Now he only posts about the Marrietta guys...

If Harrison doesn’t show up to the cookout tonight, then I think we know whether he is legit or not. If the poster is actually his dad, I am sure he knew a few days ago that his son would be going to Knoxville tonight. He would also know that he’s not going.

Lying? The travel plans thing was a clarification. Someone said they thought he made travel plans for Gilbert and he clarified that it was HB who he makes travel plans for. Go back and read it again.

Also go back and read the trolling comments in full context. His take on Justin Rogers, the thread where that occurred, was actually on point.

You seem very invested in sticking up for an admitted troll.

The reason I say that, is Harrison’s dads name is Orvell Bailey... and 1976 would be a about the time someone with an 18 year old would have been born. Claims to make Bailey’s travel plans. Joined right before Bailey committed. Was only posting about the OC search at first. Now he only posts about the Marrietta guys...

I 100% believe he's connected to Bailey somehow. Some of you should back off but doubt you will. He might be going about "sharing info" or w/e on Bailey and others the wrong way, and has clearly gotten upset with some Vol fans on here, but I think it's pretty clear he's close to Bailey somehow.

If Harrison doesn’t show up to the cookout tonight, then I think we know whether he is legit or not. If the poster is actually his dad, I am sure he knew a few days ago that his son would be going to Knoxville tonight. He would also know that he’s not going.
HB is not coming to the cookout?

i'm always surprised at how much attention folks get that offer info, troll or not. either it's legit, or it's not. and even if it's legit, it still may not wind up being right.

i've always treated those posts as nothing more than an 'FYI' and most not really worth responding to. especially if it is a troll job.

up to the reader what you do with what is posted.

I 100% believe he's connected to Bailey somehow. Some of you should back off but doubt you will. He might be going about "sharing info" or w/e on Bailey and others the wrong way, and has clearly gotten upset with some Vol fans on here, but I think it's pretty clear he's close to Bailey somehow.

Again, the hate he receives is less about who he is (even if he is connected to Harrison), and more about the way he interacts with posters on this board.

Wait, you want to judge him on what he posts? BuT hE's MEaN!

That was from Monday so I'm not sure I'd go all in one way or the other, but it should be interesting to see how that turns out nonetheless.

You seem very invested in sticking up for an admitted troll.
Read the context of the trolling posts. I don't believe him to be a troll. It's fine if you do, but I'd rather make my own decision on his posts rather than have a bunch of keyboard warriors with zero clue run him off.

“Keyboard warriors”. Not condescending one iota. 😏

Wait, you want to judge him on what he posts? BuT hE's MEaN!

That was from Monday so I'm not sure I'd go all in one way or the other, but it should be interesting to see how that turns out nonetheless.

Read the context of the trolling posts. I don't believe him to be a troll. It's fine if you do, but I'd rather make my own decision on his posts rather than have a bunch of keyboard warriors with zero clue run him off.
If it is someone close to the situation then he made some interesting comments regarding us taking 2 QBs. He wasn’t exactly thrilled. I think it is Baileys dad. Doubt he comes back.

I rarely get harsh over anything, but nothing disgusts me more than people that sell out fellow Vols to kiss rival butt.

Don't really care what he knows, Vol4092 is a Volfan and both he and his info will be here long after NSD.
Anyone that wants to hitch to a passing Dawg over a Vol for 5 mins worth of info, hang on tight and don't let go as rides back off to the pound. See ya.
Sell out? You see, everyone has to make this into some sort of one claimed insider vs the other competition. I'm not sure why we can't consider both posts and are required to hitch a wagon to anyone. And what do school allegiances have to do with info. Besides, if OLB has close connections to Bailey, he's likely going to be a Tennessee fan for at least the next four years.

With considerations I’m sure. Maybe a title and mod status?

no way that guy is Bailey's dad. ima go on a fan message board for the school my son has been committed to for 8 months and piss them off , and then get mad at them for it?

c'mon.

maybe he knows Bailey, maybe he doesn't. doesn't really matter. not sure how great the info is. am sure the delivery of said info isn't great.

prolly time to move on either way.

VN Store

Back