'25 GA LB Jadon Perlotte (USC commit)

Just giving you sh!t

Also, I don’t think the staff is gonna tell him no because he’s waffling on the brink of the biggest decision he’s made in his life so far. Buckle up, we’re in the home stretch here and it’s bumpy to the finish line.
That wasn't really my point though. If a kid tells you he will be in Knoxville tonight or tomorrow and the reaction is "I'll believe it when I see it", that's not conducive to a good long-term relationship. In this case, it's AP that is saying it, but a number of you guys say he's in direct contact with our coaching staff.

That wasn't really my point though. If a kid tells you he will be in Knoxville tonight or tomorrow and the reaction is "I'll believe it when I see it", that's not conducive to a good long-term relationship. In this case, it's AP that is saying it, but a number of you guys say he's in direct contact with our coaching staff.
AP is shifting his view. Needs to make it here

He’s 17 years old being recruited by the biggest names in an industry more lucrative than some federal nation-wide spending budgets. College football collectively brings in more than $20 billion between the schools and the ncca. That doesn’t count other revenues created by the industry like gambling and merchandise etc etc.

He’s officially the product/client of that industry. His word is not worth a whole lot until he signs paper and enrolls. And I don’t blame him. The coaches don’t either. If they saw that from him his whole recruitment, ok. But this is basically the end of it with the new signing day deadlines, and this is exactly what the coaches expect from every prospect they sign when you’re trying to be a top program in the country.

Breathe.

He’s 17 years old being recruited by the biggest names in an industry more lucrative than some federal nation-wide spending budgets. College football collectively brings in more than $20 billion between the schools and the ncca. That doesn’t count other revenues created by the industry like gambling and merchandise etc etc.

He’s officially the client of that industry. His word is not worth a whole lot until he signs paper and enrolls. And I don’t blame him. The coaches don’t either. If they saw that from him his whole recruitment, ok. But this is basically the end of it with the new signing day deadlines, and this is exactly what the coaches expect from every prospect they sign when you’re trying to be a top program in the country.

Breathe.
It seems to me that you're the one that needs to breathe. You're all wound up.

Last edited:
Reactions: BbwVol

He’s officially the product/client of that industry. His word is not worth a whole lot until he signs paper and enrolls. And I don’t blame him. The coaches don’t either. If they saw that from him his whole recruitment, ok. But this is basically the end of it with the new signing day deadlines, and this is exactly what the coaches expect from every prospect they sign when you’re trying to be a top program in the country.

Breathe.
The amount of revenue generated by college football really isn’t an excuse for lying about coming in this weekend. Either he is or he isn’t. He knows. He’s capable of telling the truth. If he doesn’t tell the truth, he may not be a culture fit. And if he isn’t a good culture fit, his value goes down. Way down.

The amount of revenue generated by college football really isn’t an excuse for lying about coming in this weekend. Either he is or he isn’t. He knows. He’s capable of telling the truth. If he doesn’t tell the truth, he may not be a culture fit. And if he isn’t a good culture fit, his value goes down. Way down.

I got a feeling he’s going to mess around and have both Georgia and Tennessee lose interest in him

Breathe.

Many won’t like this, but spot on

Maybe his mind changed. Again they’re 17.

Perlotte is likely a portal guy in 1-2 years. That’s what I’ve read is the reason UGA has cooled on him and recruiting services have dropped his ranking. He gives a re-recruit every year vibe.
Let’s see if he makes it in. I wouldn’t rule out him finally getting fed up and now UGA making it about character issues.

Perlotte is likely a portal guy in 1-2 years. That’s what I’ve read is the reason UGA has cooled on him and recruiting services have dropped his ranking. He gives a re-recruit every year vibe.
They dropped him bc he ismt going to uga. Him being portal bound should have 0 to do with a guy’s star rating

VN Store

Back