'25 GA OT Josh Petty (Georgia Tech commit)

Must be people I have on ignore complaining about not getting updates. I only see people joking about how the recruiting services don’t know anything - which they themselves admit anymore. AP specifically has said repeatedly about how things change by the hour and you just never know and how the past two cycles have been impossible to follow.

Last edited:
Most of the insiders get their info from pay sites. Funny how people complain but still barge in here to see what’s said.

I read all the war rooms and listen to the pods but tbh…. I can’t tell you the last time I read or heard a pod that I learned anything from.

Like someone else mentioned, VQ pre game and post game info is good. Love the two minute drills before a game because you learn who’s playing or other nuggs. Love the post game mini pods. But the recruiting info isn’t very useful anymore. Not that it’s their fault - it’s just the way of recruiting now.

I read all the war rooms and listen to the pods but tbh…. I can’t tell you the last time I read or heard a pod that I learned anything from.

Like someone else mentioned, VQ pre game and post game info is good. Love the two minute drills before a game because you learn who’s playing or other nuggs. Love the post game mini pods. But the recruiting info isn’t very useful anymore. Not that it’s their fault - it’s just the way of recruiting now.
I agree

Recruiting wise they are a crapshoot like all the “insiders” on here

Team news write ups are pretty decent

You guys are ridiculous. Without them we wouldn’t even know who Tennessee has a shot at and who they don’t. Sure, you might get some info here and there but the majority comes from AP and the other recruiting reporters

In the age of Twitter? Idk. But yeah I like AP and I certainly don’t mean to make it sound like any of the above was a personal attack on any of those guys (Wes Rucker is the only Vols media guy I enjoy personally attacking). So let me instead reframe my argument to that of the value of the service they provide is less now than it ever has been.

Must be people I have on ignore complaining about not getting updates. I only see people joking about how the recruiting services don’t know anything - which they themselves admit anymore. AP specifically has said repeatedly about how things change by the hour and you just never know and how the past two cycles have been impossible to follow.
So why would anyone pay to be a member of that site?

VN Store

Back