'25 GA OT Josh Petty (Georgia Tech commit)

I don't have On3, so no not sure who he's referring to with momentum.

I'd be surprised if it was us.......but one can hope lol. Just haven't heard much on him from our knowledgeable posters or AP. Last update from AP he said we were still in communications with him. So nothing really promising so far haha

I'd be surprised if it was us.......but one can hope lol. Just haven't heard much on him from our knowledgeable posters or AP. Last update from AP he said we were still in communications with him. So nothing really promising so far haha
I'm a GT fan so hoping we pull off a miracle lol.

This morning, AP leaned he would be elsewhere, but did say if he had to bet Gaston or Petty. He thought Petty was more likely. I agree that we're on the outside looking in.

Thank you for this keen insight. It's been a tremendous help.

It's a recruiting forum, GT and UT are both going after the same prospect. It's not the end of the world for me to say I hope GT lands him. Relax.
Assuming whoever you quoted is a butthole bc u have them blocked anyways. Most people are cool with fans of other programs. Bonus points if you hate Georgia.

Assuming whoever you quoted is a butthole bc u have them blocked anyways. Most people are cool with fans of other programs. Bonus points if you hate Georgia.

Lol exactly.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I wish UT nothing but the best.

Glad y'all have been trending up.

Thank you for this keen insight. It's been a tremendous help.

It's a recruiting forum, GT and UT are both going after the same prospect. It's not the end of the world for me to say I hope GT lands him. Relax.
There are plenty of posters on Volnation that are fans of lots of different schools, and everyone is welcome here. The difference is that they don’t venture into player threads on the recruiting forum and start talking about how they hope their school lands a recruit that UT is targeting.

There are plenty of posters on Volnation that are fans of lots of different schools, and everyone is welcome here. The difference is that they don’t venture into player threads on the recruiting forum and start talking about how they hope their school lands a recruit that UT is targeting.

Okay. I've seen it several times here....and I was responding to someone that was saying "we"...I was just telling them I am a GT fan, so of course I hope he goes to Tech.

Didn't realize post had to be approved by Vol423.

Reactions: hooter vol
Okay. I've seen it several times here....and I was responding to someone that was saying "we"...I was just telling them I am a GT fan, so of course I hope he goes to Tech.

Didn't realize post had to be approved by Vol423.
I don’t need to approve anything. It seems fans of every other school just have more sense than GA Tech fans.

If you're going to post about your opinion about what fans have sense and what don't please take that to the around NCAA forum. This is the recruiting forum.
😂
Some people want this to be an echo chamber of cheerleading, and only that. I personally think it’s more interesting with a wider variety of perspectives. I hope you stick around. But you’re not getting Petty.

VN Store

Back