'25 GA OT Josh Petty (Georgia Tech commit)

😂
Some people want this to be an echo chamber of cheerleading, and only that. I personally think it’s more interesting with a wider variety of perspectives. I hope you stick around. But you’re not getting Petty.

We have never landed a 5*. Trust me, I don't have my hopes up lol.

Reactions: benholt06
Maybe so but keep an eye on osu
Is that a hedge on their chances with Sanders, perhaps? Are they recruiting Petty at OT? If their rumored desperation is true, could they be pulling out all stops in this recruitment to try and stop the bleeding from potentially missing Sanders?

Is that a hedge on their chances with Sanders, perhaps? Are they recruiting Petty at OT? If their rumored desperation is true, could they be pulling out all stops in this recruitment to try and stop the bleeding from potentially missing Sanders?
I personally think Ohio State is likely out on Sanders

We have never landed a 5*. Trust me, I don't have my hopes up lol.
But you do have a commitment from a kid in Tennessee named Isiah Groves.

He’s from a small school but he’s very underrated even though he rushed for 3,000 as a junior.

5’11 185 and lightening fast with good hands.

He would do very well in our offense but we’re already stacked at RB. I hope he breaks records at Georgia Tech.

Two good looking prospects there. Ginther too. Get Sanders and we’re in really good shape.
Yep, you really are rolling when you get a 5 star tackle that’s too good to keep off the field but not good enough to beat out the kid ahead of him. So you kick him inside for a season or two like Bama did under Saban. Elarbee has completely flipped the room, we come along way from small, slow with no depth along the o-line.

Yep, you really are rolling when you get a 5 star tackle that’s too good to keep off the field but not good enough to beat out the kid ahead of him. So you kick him inside for a season or two like Bama did under Saban. Elarbee has completely flipped the room, we come along way from small, slow with no depth along the o-line.
I wouldn’t give Glen credit for this recruiting. He’s a good coach but this isn’t him.
Are we hoping to pull two OTs? Sanders and one more of Petty and Gaston? Personally, I feel like Sanders and one more OT and OL recruiting is not only done but done superbly.
I think we’d take them if they wanted to but are fine if they don’t. Petty will go to OSU (or maybe FSU or GT but almost positive not here). Gaston we have a better shot with imo but who knows where his head is. Odd duck.

I wouldn’t give Glen credit for this recruiting. He’s a good coach but this isn’t him.

I think we’d take them if they wanted to but are fine if they don’t. Petty will go to OSU (or maybe FSU or GT but almost positive not here). Gaston we have a better shot with imo but who knows where his head is. Odd duck.

Who would you credit in the recent success of OL recruitment? Just curious

But you do have a commitment from a kid in Tennessee named Isiah Groves.

He’s from a small school but he’s very underrated even though he rushed for 3,000 as a junior.

5’11 185 and lightening fast with good hands.

He would do very well in our offense but we’re already stacked at RB. I hope he breaks records at Georgia Tech.
Love Groves! He's going to be really good at the next level. Comes from a tremendous family. We've had some good luck with backs from Tennessee lately. One of my favorites in this class.

VN Store

Back