'25 GA OT Juan Gaston (uga commit)

They are viewed as the favorites, but if I remember correctly, he is the kid AP said keeps everything super close the vest. So who really knows.
Both AP and RC said we’re "more in this than ppl think". His last visit was Oregon and before that us. Teammate is Travis Smith who I really hope we get. But it just seems like a kid UGA will get. Like the prototype RTs they develop. I’d be thrilled to be wrong.

Both AP and RC said we’re "more in this than ppl think". His last visit was Oregon and before that us. Teammate is Travis Smith who I really hope we get. But it just seems like a kid UGA will get. Like the prototype RTs they develop. I’d be thrilled to be wrong.
If he does pick UGA I hope he doesn’t convince Smith to go there to.

Pretty much my thoughts as well. Prior to his visit I didn’t see any chance. Tennessee at least gave him something to think about. It would be a surprise but not shocking if we somehow land him.

1719943382413.png

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back